May 03, 2018
Score 8 out of 10
We use Sentric Workforce across our entire organization. In HR, we use Sentric for payroll, recruiting, open enrollment, absences, performance reviews, training, and another record tracking. Our employees use Sentric to request time off, select and view their benefits, view their paycheck, apply for jobs and enter their general contact info.
- Open Enrollment lets employees view and select the benefit they want for the following plan year. Sentric is easy to use and lets us in HR link their selection to their payroll records.
- Sentric allows HR and the employee to view their paychecks. They can look at one, or many at a time.
- When someone applies for a job via Sentric, their candidate records carry through to their employee record after we hire the person.
- The Ad Hoc reporting capabilities are hard to navigate and get exactly what I need in my report.
- This is hard to explain... When looking at applicants via their recruiter section, the site doesn't keep up with the applicant I'm trying to view. The bottom section lets me pick the applicant, while the top part displays that person's info. When I select a different applicant in the bottom, the top doesn't always change from the last candidate.
- The row security is limited. So when a manager is given special access, it's typically either all or nothing.
Read Amanda White's full review
I would think Sentric is suited for all companies larger than 100 people. When we had less than 100, it wasn't worth the price. We could track 100 people in Spreadsheets.