Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
Symantec Email Security.cloud filters unwanted messages and protects users from targeted attacks. The service has self- learning capabilities and Symantec intelligence to deliver highly effective and accurate email security. Encryption and data loss prevention help you control sensitive data. It supports Microsoft Office 365, Google Apps, on premises or hosted Microsoft Exchange, and other mailbox services, delivering always-on, inbound and outbound messaging security. It is designed to provide 100 percent protection against known and unknown email viruses and have a 99 percent spam capture rate
Email Security.cloud helps protect organizations from email-borne viruses, malware, spam, phishing, targeted attacks, and bulk email, all while removing the complexities of on-site technology.
- Supported: Data Loss Prevention
- Supported: Malware Prevention
- Supported: Spam
- Supported: Phishing Attacks
- Supported: Bulk Email
- Supported: Skeptic Intelligence
- Supported: Global Intelligence Network
|Supported Countries||Americas, Europe, Middle East, Africa, Asia|
Frequently Asked Questions
- Phishing emails
- Quarantine emails
- Filters spam and malware on the highest possible level
- Provides stable service
- If other customers get banned by some third party spam filter, you might be hit as you use shared servers/IPs.
- User support not always get your point from the first time.
- We greatly reduced the amount of spam that made it through to our users email boxes.
- The information provided in the track and trace functions has been instrumental in troubleshooting email flow issues.
- Cloud management of the product allows easy administration from any location.
- Outbound encryption could be improved to allow for advanced connections to other organizations' PKI keyservers.
- The user interface could be a little more friendly, finding advanced features sometimes takes a little more time with hunting and clicking to get to the correct page.
- Advanced scanning of email and threats beyond simple Antispam services
- Sandbox testing of attachments prior to delivery of email to test against malicious threats such as Ransomware
- Spearphishing prevention to avoid impersonation attacks and potential wire transfer requests
- Searching within the console can be slow at times, especially when making small tweaks and refreshing quickly
- Features seem to have slowed down since Symantec acquired this formerly "MessageLabs" product
- Advanced filtering and scanning is not quite as good as several competitors
- Anti-SPAM protection.
- Anti-Virus protection.
- Email track and trace functionality.
- Anti-Malware protection.
- "CEO spoof" and other social attacks.