Coming from 20+ years experience with several EHR products (Medisoft Clinical, AltaPoint EHR, SpringCharts, OmniMD and Lytec) we chose to …
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of TotalMD EHR, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
1 person want pricing too
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
Coming from 20+ years experience with several EHR products (Medisoft Clinical, AltaPoint EHR, SpringCharts, OmniMD and Lytec) we chose to exclusively sell and support TotalMD EHR based on its ease-of-use, speed and affordability. Equally, if not, more importantly, TotalMD EHR has the highest ONC-ATCB full certification (rather than modular) in its class.
- Since TotalMD EHR is a completely integrated system with its TotalMD Practice Management and Patient Billing counterpart, the chance of data entry error across systems is minimized. Provider assessments translate directly to billing data, thus decreasing claim rejections, dramatically.
- Templates are quickly and easily customized by the provider, for any and all specialties, based on the way the provider works as opposed to the way programmers decide.
- Powerful tracking system allows providers to follow lab orders, medications, referral information and more, which enhances the ability to provide better care.
- Although third-party applications are available for smartphone access to certain information, we are hoping to see such applications developed directly by TotalMD, to continue with their all-in-one approach, which minimizes any chance of data error.
- Third-party biometric devices (fingerprint, retinal scan, etc.) can be utilized with the HL7 import capabilities of TotalMD. However, we would like to see such scanning devices created specifically for TotalMD. By doing so, the installation, configuration and support would be handled by one company, rather than a third party.
To date, TotalMD EHR is being used in many specialties, including chiropractic, general surgery, home healthcare, mental health, internal medicine, family practice, plastic surgery, OB/GYN and alternative medicine. Because the system is available as both server-based (in-house system) or cloud-based, each practice may choose which option may better suit the way they care for patients, based on portability needs.