https://media.trustradius.com/product-logos/UN/RP/SJ64NGAX40TD.JPEGTripIt is TopsTripit is used by everyone on the team, including outside contractors. With Tripit we can have other members of the team manage and know our travel, or simply block out time on calendars where the information is masked. The big problem that TripIt solves is an easy recall of travel details all in one place.,Tripit notifies me about flight schedule changes. When a flight is delayed, Tripit tells me before the airline. Tripit organizes my travel details in calendar order. That makes it easy to find confirmation numbers and addresses. Tripit is integrated with my Google Calendar and on my iPhone and iPad making all the information accessible all the time.,Tripit is very USA travel-centric. Many confirmations for European bookings need a manual entry. Calendar sync should be near real time. Too often if I delete something on Tripit I find it still on my calendar. Tripit should integrate with more third-party calendar sources so I can know what's going on in the areas I'm visiting before I arrive.,10,Tripit has saved me time. Tripit benefits the business when it sends out alerts about fare changes. Tripit keeps me on time for my travel.,Slack, UberConference, Dialpad, Calendly, BasecampTripIt Pro: keeping it organizedTripIt is offered to employees to help organize travel and keep updated with itinerary and changes. It is offered to everyone. It allows the user/employee to have real-time updates on their itineraries and be able to access their plans, tickets, car rentals, hotels and such directly from their smartphones or computers.,Real-time updates to changes in flight plans. Entire itinerary in one place. Ability to automatically import plans, bookings, and tickets from email.,TripIt Pro can be expensive. Ability to add more profiles for family members on the same account. Ability to sort personal and work trips better.,10,Since I do not own the business, I cannot speak for ROI for the entire company. But it does benefit myself and my family members/colleagues to stay organized.,Sabre TripCase,Concur ExpenseNever miss a flight againTripIt is an incredibly useful tool for planning, tracking and managing trips across any organisation. I use it whenever I travel to keep an itinerary with all booking reference numbers, check-in directions, flight confirmations and any other plans and events. Everything is neatly in one place in one click. The premium version has many useful features such as the "Time to leave" feature that keeps users from being late for flights. I highly recommend it.,Manages flight bookings and notifies you of flight delays, gate changes and when it is time to leave for the airport. Keeps track of costs. Enables users to see a single detailed itinerary of all of their travel plans in one place.,None that I can think of.,9,Time savings due to having all travel plans in a single place.,JIRA Software, Slack, Trello, GitHub, Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2), Heroku, Bitbucket, Adobe Photoshop, Visual Studio IDE
TripIt

TripIt Reviews

TripIt
Filter 4 vetted TripIt reviews and ratings

Andy Abramson profile photo
April 06, 2019

User Review: "TripIt is Tops"

• Tripit notifies me about flight schedule changes.
  • When a flight is delayed, Tripit tells me before the airline.
  • Tripit organizes my travel details in calendar order. That makes it easy to find confirmation numbers and addresses.
  • Tripit is integrated with my Google Calendar and on my iPhone and iPad making all the information accessible all the time.
  • Tripit is very USA travel-centric. Many confirmations for European bookings need a manual entry.
  • Calendar sync should be near real time. Too often if I delete something on Tripit I find it still on my calendar.
  • Tripit should integrate with more third-party calendar sources so I can know what's going on in the areas I'm visiting before I arrive.
TripIt is great for the business traveler, but also very good for families or groups. One person can make all the reservations, and then share the details from within Tripit vs. having to send individual booking records to everyone. Tripit is not good if you don't manage your circles closely or those you have given permission to in the past. There needs to be more reminding to check those permissions, access, etc. That whole functionality is in need of a major update.
Read Andy Abramson's full review
April 06, 2019

User Review: "TripIt Pro: keeping it organized"

• Real-time updates to changes in flight plans.
  • Entire itinerary in one place.
  • Ability to automatically import plans, bookings, and tickets from email.
  • TripIt Pro can be expensive.
  • Ability to add more profiles for family members on the same account.
  • Ability to sort personal and work trips better.
For individual personal and professional use, TripIt works really well. It keeps all necessary travel bookings in one place and is easy to access. If there are multiple people that have varying itineraries, it can be a little confusing to keep track of them all (family trips, large professional groups for conferences and such).
May 21, 2018

TripIt Review: "Never miss a flight again"

• Manages flight bookings and notifies you of flight delays, gate changes and when it is time to leave for the airport.
  • Keeps track of costs.
  • Enables users to see a single detailed itinerary of all of their travel plans in one place.
  • None that I can think of.
TripIt would be useful for any business that has traveling members of staff. It is great for organising conference plans, too.

TripIt Scorecard Summary

About TripIt

TripIt is a travel management app offered by Concur, which allows users to organize and coordinate travel plans. Editions include a free version, TripIt Pro, and TripIt for Teams.