Reviews (1-1 of 1)
We have worked with Vungle as an ad network and as an exchange as well. They had a lot of volume as an ad network, but their exchange business is still developing. They are video only or at least 90% of their inventory is video. They have good coverage on the US but not so much in the rest of the world.
- You can work on a CPI basis on the network level.
- Strong in the US. A lot of inventory there.
- SSP integration very fast and good technical team.
- Product development. They have not evolved their product significantly still offering the same videos they had 3 years ago.
- Slow to respond to product questions.
- Not enough scale on APAC GEOS.
Vungle works well for branding and performance as video is a high impact format that and that has good CTRs and CVRs. However, for advertisers without a lot of budget, Vungle may not be a good option as the CPMs on the exchange are very high. For branding there are alternatives that have a more developed product, where video can be targeted near content the user may like, like Teads.
Read Gabriela Band's full review
Their support team is a bit slow. You have to re-send your email questions constantly because the first email never gets a reply. Their core business is still the ad network which does not involve a lot of human interaction so they are still working on how to evolve their account management team to be an exchange.
Vungle Scorecard Summary
Vungle headquartered in San Francisco offers their eponymous mobile in-app advertising technology platform.
Categories: Mobile Advertising
Vungle Technical Details