WideOrbit offers sell-side ad management solutions for media companies, including programmatic capabilities for TV, radio and the web.https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/E2/SD/MEFX85W54T2T.pngWideOrbit is out of this WorldWe are a large broadcast company that uses WideOrbit for trafficking commercial spots. It is a system mainly used by the sales and marketing departments within our organization. It helps to align what sales executives have sold to advertisers to make sure these ads air or appear on our websites. Sales executives, managers, and sales support all use WideOrbit in a variety of capacities as it relates to TV and digital sales.,WideOrbit does a good job of helping to maintain revenues associated with TV and digital sales. WideOrbit also does a good job of allowing different people to manipulate necessary things to make sure dollars are accounted for and spots air. WideOrbit is fairly user-friendly, and when it does get hung up, they provide excellent customer service support.,The speed in which it takes certain areas of the software to load is one area I would think that needs improvement. Some of the functionality or ease of use among the different areas for reporting can be difficult, and many times are universal in nature, so that can be tough. In one particular instance, the need to be able to preempt more than one station at a time, this would be helpful. If you are trying to do a clean sweep of something, having to stop and change stations can be cumbersome.,8,Since I'm not privy to the costs associated with this software, I can't speak to what the overall ROI is. However, I can say that this system is far better than previous systems of it's nature. As far as what the software is used for, I would say that WideOrbit is one of the better software's out there. It isn't perfect by any means, but it is far better than others out there. It is much more user friendly, and since time is money for our sales team, I would say it is much more user friendly on the time aspect. I think as far as what impact it has had on our overall business, I would say it is a positive one. We use it all day everyday, so I feel confident in saying that it has certainly made what we do easier.,Pilat,B2C
WideOrbit

WideOrbit Reviews

WideOrbit
Filter 2 vetted WideOrbit reviews and ratings
January 17, 2018

User Review: "WideOrbit is out of this World"

• WideOrbit does a good job of helping to maintain revenues associated with TV and digital sales.
  • WideOrbit also does a good job of allowing different people to manipulate necessary things to make sure dollars are accounted for and spots air.
  • WideOrbit is fairly user-friendly, and when it does get hung up, they provide excellent customer service support.
  • The speed in which it takes certain areas of the software to load is one area I would think that needs improvement.
  • Some of the functionality or ease of use among the different areas for reporting can be difficult, and many times are universal in nature, so that can be tough.
  • In one particular instance, the need to be able to preempt more than one station at a time, this would be helpful. If you are trying to do a clean sweep of something, having to stop and change stations can be cumbersome.
I think for the purpose of our business, WideOrbit is one of the better systems I have worked on. No system is every perfect, but WideOrbit seems to be a lot better than the system we've worked on in the past. The fact that it is able to integrate other third-party systems into it is also very helpful. We have recently moved to a new avail system for our sales executives, and the fact that they can easily transfer avails and schedules into the order system in WideOrbit is very helpful.

WideOrbit Scorecard Summary

Data Transfer (1)
DSP integration (1)
Ad deployment (1)
Display advertising (1)
Ad display and retargeting segmentation (1)
Sequence targeting (1)
Ad dashboards (1)
Ad performance reports (1)
Ad conversion tracking (1)
Ad attribution reporting (1)
Cross-channel ad management (1)
Ad forecasting and optimization (1)

About WideOrbit