Getting better every day!
February 07, 2022
Getting better every day!
Score 8 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with 360Learning
360Learning is our main learning platform for all technical training in all retail roles. There are some limitations to what you can do in regards to activities.
- Creating the Path as when you modify a course is live.
- Not being able to download your content if it is directly developed on the platform caused us issues as we had to copy-paste into a PowerPoint all content that a previous eLearning designer had developed.
I was not part of those discussions.
Do you think 360Learning delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with 360Learning's feature set?
Did 360Learning live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of 360Learning go as expected?
Would you buy 360Learning again?
When you have an issue that can affect your users and you are told that it will be fixed at the next update which could be a month later.
360Learning Feature Ratings
1000 - All roles in the organization.
1 - IT base knowledge.
- Assign training to our Installers for certification.
- Permits to create groups whether private or public for collaboration between learners.
- Getting employees to be engaged.
- Since some employees have to be certified, setting a passing grade is key.
- Mobile and iPad used as most of our retail employees are on the road.
Since I started in our organization, 360Learning has evolved and keep evolving and makes the experience easier and better.
Evaluating 360Learning and Competitors
- Product Features
- Product Usability
- Product Reputation
I was not part of those discussions
I would make sure that the product aligns with the company.
I was not part of the implementation.
- Implemented in-house
- I would not know.
We have amazing support from the Customer Success Director.
Problems get solved
Kept well informed
No escalation required
Support understands my problem
Support cares about my success
Quick Initial Response
I am not involved in those discussions.
Yes - Most of the time yes, although once it could only get resolved at the next product update.
I must mention again, yes and that support was from the Customer Success Director.
There are so many different functionalities that even after 1 year I am still learning. It changes often as well which makes it a little more difficult to master.
Like to use
Quick to learn
Difficult to use
Requires technical support
Lots to learn
- The program/path.
- Assigning sessions.
- All the "behind the scenes" functionalities when creating and publishing a course.
Yes - Right now we are having issues with our Installers and the videos not loading.