Overall Satisfaction with Accruent EMS Software
It is being used for the entire organization. We primarily use it for keeping track of all conference room reservations.
- I love the simple layout.
- I enjoy that I have options to change color schemes and customize it to fit me and the needs of my job.
- It is a quality product, with minimal issues.
- Video conference reservations. They need to upgrade that area to be a little more user friendly for booking purposes. This is the greatest problem that needs attention. I still love what it does, but I see work here.
- I do not like the email formats at times and they seem a little constrained.
- For video conferences, it has made my job easier to book large reservations.
- To copy bookings or reservations makes us be more efficient, especially when extremely busy.
- I find we have mixed reviews from assistants using the software. If they don't consistently use it they have problems. I am a Super User.
Our old software MRM was out of date and had many, many issues. I don't remember the other products we looked at, but they did not compare. We also talked with other law firms (about 4-5) and they all agreed they loved Accruent EMS as well. If we had problems we called them on a conference call to voice our concerns and they usually worked with us and helped us fix the problem or made notes to get their tech people to fix the problem.
It's not perfect but does a great job of doing what we need it to do. It needs work in the connecting to TMS area. I still love it and haven't seen anything better. Unfortunately, the customer service department isn't as good as it was in the beginning.
It works well with what we use it for but could be better. Like I said it's not perfect but is the best I've seen.