Overall Satisfaction with Acoustic Content (formerly IBM Watson Content Hub)
It is widely used within a few selected groups in our IT Section. We use it to call apps by pages within our intranet. These applications are often similar to OCR software that makes a quick view of a file or our software that updates car damage based on photos. This saves managers critical time for the most important tasks.
- Creating separate pages is easy and straightforward and only requires basic basic knowledge to get started
- Advanced API calls can be easily built.
- It doesn't work well with our IBM systems and as you might expect, that seems to be a common problem with IBM products.
- Application settings are bad and some items are easily accessible and can be buried in menus
- Approved developer is a simple tool for integrating other end-user applications.
- It has allowed us to have one-stop-shop and easy-to-use debugging, saving time.
Do you think Acoustic Content delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Acoustic Content's feature set?
Did Acoustic Content live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Acoustic Content go as expected?
Would you buy Acoustic Content again?