Reviews (1-1 of 1)
February 07, 2019
Score 7 out of 10
It is mostly used within a select few teams within our IT department. We use it for calling applications through internal pages on our intranet. These applications are usually like the OCR software that enables a quick view of the file or our the software which reviews damage to a vehicle based on images. This saves handlers valuable time for more important tasks.
- It has a wide variety of built-in API calls.
- Building unique pages is simple and straightforward and requires only basic fundamental knowledge to get started.
- More advanced API calls can be developed simply.
- The organization of the application is poor and some elements could be more easily accessible not buried in menus.
- There is little to no community around the application and what does exist is out of date.
- Does not work well with our IBM applications as well as you would expect, which seems a common issue with IBM products.
Read Ben Williams's full review
It is appropriate for building custom pages/apps that call specific programs and content without giving direct access to those programs. We have yet to come across a proposed use case where it was inappropriate to use.
Acoustic Content (formerly IBM Watson Content Hub) Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
About Acoustic Content (formerly IBM Watson Content Hub)
Acoustic Content (formerly Watson Content Hub) gives business owners the power to create, robust and consistent brand experiences using cloud-based, cognitive content management capabilities. Marketing and merchandising professionals can quickly select content to create relevant offers delivered across multiple channels, such as mobile, web-based or email. Acoustic is an independent spun off from IBM Watson Marketing in 2019.
Categories: Content Management
Acoustic Content (formerly IBM Watson Content Hub) Screenshots
Acoustic Content (formerly IBM Watson Content Hub) Competitors
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Does not have featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?No
- Entry-level set up fee?No
Acoustic Content (formerly IBM Watson Content Hub) Technical Details