Overall Satisfaction with Adobe Learning Manager
We use Adobe Captivate Prime LMS module to provide learning facilities to employees and managers. This will also keep track on individual learning summary, reporting, employee learning plan and etc. It been rollout to the whole organization with the collaboration effort between HR and IT. With LMS, we have consolidated various platform from different offices for easier tracking of completion training and reporting. There's a cost saving for such consolidation initiative and we also obtained a good discount for mass enrolment to Adobe LMS, LinkedIn/ Adobe learning contents. Mandatory, foundational and soft skills courses available and accessible for all internal employees and contractors.
- Fast implementation and roll-out to whole organization
- Good customer support
- Great support from Customer Success Manager
- High initial set-up cost and licensing fees for all employees at one go
- Once a courses been enrolled by employee, there's no function to remove those courses by themselves.
- Mobile version not working very well and some contents not able to load, e.g. Leaderboard, Level.
- Employee able to pick up the skill immediately without waiting for scheduled training.
- Saving on maintaining multiple learning platform from various offices.
- Easier administration and have a holistic view on the employee completion progress.
The whole implementation process took around 1 month plus with the great support from Customer Success Manager. The only hassle is the integration configuration between LMS and Linkedin Learning where employee not able to login properly via mobile and content not able to load. After few rounds of troubleshooting, this issue was able to sort out.
The licensing and pricing model for Captivate Prime was clear and easy to understand but we find the high initial set-up cost and licensing fees to onboard 500++ employee at one go. So far no issue with the follow up cost with the vendor.
We do not have any major issue on this. So far, we have great support from Customer Success Manager.
Do you think Adobe Learning Manager delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Adobe Learning Manager's feature set?
Did Adobe Learning Manager live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Adobe Learning Manager go as expected?
Would you buy Adobe Learning Manager again?
It's a good learning platform to reskill the employee needs and allows manager or organization to enroll mandatory courses to all employees. With a single consolidated learning platform, Human Resource department or personnel able to keep track on the employee completion progress as part of the yearly KPI or goal setting.