Overall Satisfaction with ADP Streamline Payroll
The entire company uses ADP Streamline Payroll--from hourly to salaried personnel, from full-time to seasonal employees. It works well for everyone we employ. It is very user friendly. ADP has some of the best people for working through issues. We are currently going through another implementation--change in organization. ADP personnel have been with us every step to make this a very smooth transition.
- We are given a good lead time on deadline for payroll. It is easily manageable.
- Customer Service is one of the best. I enjoy speaking with a real person.
- They have been in the business of doing payroll for years and are extremely dependable.
- Happens rarely, but sometimes Customer Service has to look up an answer. I would prefer they simply upgrade my call to someone who knows the answer.
- If you are going through a huge company change, let them know ahead of time so you can get a timeline of when changes should and can be done. Implementation of a new company takes considerable time.
- Offer more LIVE webinars to get more interaction. Listening to webinars, not so exciting and you can't ask questions while you are listening.
- Ability to get payroll processed quickly and efficiently
- Ability to convert payroll to almost 100% direct deposit which means no internal payroll checks, leads to cost savings
- Excellent reports from ADP regarding all payroll functions and costs
I give it this rating based on the ease in using ADP Streamline Payroll as well as excellent availability of customer service on any issue regarding payroll. They are there during the crucial hours of working payroll. There is also online community, "The Bridge," where you can ask other payroll experts questions. The cost for this service is truly worth it.
Do you think ADP Streamline Payroll delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with ADP Streamline Payroll's feature set?
Did ADP Streamline Payroll live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of ADP Streamline Payroll go as expected?
Would you buy ADP Streamline Payroll again?
Actually, I think ADP Streamline Payroll is a fit for any company. They make sure payroll is correct, garnishment monies sent out, and taxes are completed accurately and on time. I suppose the only payroll that it wouldn't fit would be if you are self-employed, or maybe a very small business of under 10 people. Otherwise, my vote goes to ADP.