Just my thoughts as a Payroll Administratorhttps://www.trustradius.com/hr-managementADP Vantage HCMUnspecified7.21171012018-03-23T19:41:19.384Z
March 23, 2018
Just my thoughts as a Payroll Administrator
Score 9 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with ADP Vantage HCM
Waste Pro uses ADP Vantage HCM across the whole organization. It addresses business problems such as it is a one stop shop, meaning one log in and I can access a variety of items. It provides self service to our employees, which takes some of the load off of the administrators and allows the EE immediate access to their information.
- ADP Vantage HCM is nicely laid out so it is user friendly. It gives you the look and feel of what other popular apps might look like so there is a familiarity there.
- ADP Vantage HCM being a one stop shop, makes it nice to only have to keep track of one log in and I have all of the information I need at my fingertips.
- ADP Vantage HCM is always evolving and while at times this can be a challenge I find it to be a strength that they are always trying to improve the product.
- We just upgraded to Vantage Time Version 8. While we are glad that we do not have to worry about Java any more the look and feel is a little lack luster. The screen is boring and it can be hard to locate what you are looking for because nothing really stands out.
- Since upgrading to Vantage Time Version 8 things have been moved around that we were not expecting so I think it would have been helpful to have that laid out during the implementation process.
- The other item that I have personally had issues with is Employee Documents. This has given errors across our company so at any given moment you do not have access to obtain an EE's documents. This needs improvement.
- Positive - saving the admins time by allowing EE's to access their own information.
- Positive - Managers being able to use Vantage easily to manage their employees.
- Negative - would probably be when the system gives you errors randomly that are not true errors. Once you refresh the page or log out and back in then the error does not come up. Not sure if this has to do with connection as well.
I have used Certipay previously. I didn't see it in the list of options to choose from. Certipay had some really great reporting features and we were able to process payroll in three days instead of two but I would say ADP has been able to grow with us and is meeting most needs.
I think it all depends on what the client is looking for. I mean we have been using Vantage for the last 6 years and it has come a long way from where it started. The nice thing is we have been able to grow with it and configure things to how we need them to be for our business. So each business needs are going to be different and ADP Vantage can keep up with those needs.