Overall Satisfaction with Agency Analytics
Agency Analytics is used primarily to track keywords on Google, Google Local and Bing. It also acts as a central reporting tool for keyword rankings, backlinks, competition monitoring, Google Webmaster tool data, Google Analytics, Google Adwords, social media monitoring, and call tracking. It quickly and easily allows me to see the state of a client's internet marketing. It also provides an audit tool which identifies opportunities for improvement on a website.
- Tracks and visualizes keyword rankings on Bing and Google.
- Audits a website to identify opportunities to improve search engine rankings.
- A one-stop place to see all marketing data.
- Connects with most of Google's marketing data tools.
- There is so much available data, it can be difficult to sort through it and know what is most helpful and relevant.
- The social media piece is nice to have, but not a deep resource for those who need more than it offers.
- Quickly allows me to see the effectiveness of our digital efforts.
- Allows us to see and react to situations where we are regressing in our efforts.
- Allows us to see opportunities for improvement. As we make these changes, we find our conversion goes up.
Companies where their website and search engine rankings matter are great users of the tool. If you want to know how to improve your search engine rankings, the first step is to track it. Agency Analytics does a great job accomplishing this with multiple ways to look at the data. If you're wondering how to improve your website for the search engines, the audit tool is super helpful to accomplish this.