Reviews (1-5 of 5)
July 05, 2018
Score 9 out of 10
Agency analytics has a great interface for the user and easy to read and responsive UX for the customer. The core integrations work seamlessly with each other. The automatic reports that you can schedule to send out on a specific day at a specific time, and with specific metrics, means taking one of the most meticulous tasks involved in running an agency and puts it on autopilot.
Read Michael Stein's full review
Great for any starting and/or scaling agency.
April 27, 2018
Score 10 out of 10
My Account Management team uses Agency Analytics to track ranking placement for our website clients. We track the keywords that we are targeting for their SEO services and send the client monthly reports and supply them with logins for their reports. Agency Analytics is a very helpful tool in being able to make instant changes to reports for clients.
- I love the keyword "pool" system that Agency Analytics uses. We purchase a certain number of keywords (6,000) and then we can spread those across our accounts as we see fit. If we need more keywords for another company, we can remove them from an existing one without losing them. That also means that we can change keywords, add keywords, and remove keywords instantly from reports without waiting 30 days for them to re-run.
- The customizability of the dashboard is new and awesome. We are able to create dashboard templates to use for our clients that shows exactly what we want it to. It also allows us to add text and links to explain certain aspects that might not be readily understandable to people outside the industry.
- I also really appreciate the ability to send clients their own logins to the site. We add clients in as users to view their own reports at any time.
- Agency Analytics runs results all day long and allows you to hover over the result to view more information as well as click to view the result in the SERPs.
- I wish that the monthly emailed reports were customizable like the dashboard and more interactive for the customer.
- I think that there are some other things that would be neat to add, but aren't something that is "missing". For example, it would be awesome if we could have preset permissions for adding users to reports instead of needing to un-click everything we don't want the client to see.
Read Sarah Nelson's full review
Agency Analytics is one of the best website rank tracking tools that I have used so far. I feel like it shows a great amount of insight into the fluctuation of ranking over time. This tool is extremely helpful for B2B marketing agencies where you need to be able to show progress to your clients. Also, the ability to see the results in a live SERPs page gets rid of the trouble of showing a client the live result when you're not next to each other.
February 14, 2018
Score 10 out of 10
We use Agency Analytics as a white label reporting tool for all our clients that we do marketing for. It enables us to show progress for their keyword rankings and website traffic. It helps validate the work we do and offers a non-partisan perspective on the performance of our SEO and social media work. Link building, too.
- Tracks keyword rankings
- Tracks Google search queries
- Manages links gained and lost
- Allows us to sculpt and streamline Google Analytics and Search console dats
- More granular control over each module.
- Ability to limit the number of results in each module. For Facebook results, for example, we get multiple pages of results when I'd prefer to just include top 10 or top 20, etc. Not every single one.
- Faster report generation.
Read Gene Sower's full review
Well suited for small agencies such as ours. Maybe not suitable or overkill for solo entrepreneurs. Not sure. But it's a great tool for small teams.
January 18, 2018
Score 6 out of 10
As a marketing agency we used Agency Analytics to monitor keywords and content marketing performance for a number of our clients. It was mainly used by our SEO specialists and the account managers. Basic but very quick to get what you are looking for.
- Quick and easy to get SEO rankings.
- Folder and keyword categorisation.
- Good reports.
- Very basic tool.
- There are other tools in the market that can get you more than that.
- Lack of integration with tools.
Read Gerry Dapergolas's full review
Good if you are only looking for keyword monitoring. If you want a more in depth analysis and further reporting capabilities you should look for other tools like sem rush
August 30, 2016
Score 9 out of 10
Agency Analytics is used primarily to track keywords on Google, Google Local and Bing. It also acts as a central reporting tool for keyword rankings, backlinks, competition monitoring, Google Webmaster tool data, Google Analytics, Google Adwords, social media monitoring, and call tracking. It quickly and easily allows me to see the state of a client's internet marketing. It also provides an audit tool which identifies opportunities for improvement on a website.
- Tracks and visualizes keyword rankings on Bing and Google.
- Audits a website to identify opportunities to improve search engine rankings.
- A one-stop place to see all marketing data.
- Connects with most of Google's marketing data tools.
- There is so much available data, it can be difficult to sort through it and know what is most helpful and relevant.
- The social media piece is nice to have, but not a deep resource for those who need more than it offers.
Read Jason Montoya's full review
Companies where their website and search engine rankings matter are great users of the tool. If you want to know how to improve your search engine rankings, the first step is to track it. Agency Analytics does a great job accomplishing this with multiple ways to look at the data. If you're wondering how to improve your website for the search engines, the audit tool is super helpful to accomplish this.
Agency Analytics Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
About Agency Analytics
Agency Analytics is an all-in-one reporting platform for marketing agencies. This platform is designed to make it easy for users to integrate all their marketing channels in one simple dashboard. Users can white label the dashboard from top to bottom to create what the vendor refers to as the "special sauce" for an agency. This solution comes with the following SEO tools: rank tracking, backlink monitoring, website audits.
Agency Analytics Integrations
Agency Analytics Competitors
Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
Does not have featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?No
Entry-level set up fee?No
Agency Analytics Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
Agency Analytics Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android|
|Supported Languages:||Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, VIetnamese|