Reviews (1-7 of 7)
Agency Analytics Provides Daily Keyword Rankings, Valuable Reporting Tools and Technical Audit Capabilities - All in One Tool!
- Excellent tool for generating reports for clients as well as other team members.
- Keyword ranking data is updated daily.
- Technical audits are very helpful with identifying issues that exist.
- Would like to see the stars feature to bring keywords to the top of the report have 1 click to remove all stars that were checked off previously.
- Would love to have a feature to track how clients are ranking for keywords; currently only shows the # of keywords ranking in the top 10 positions of Google but doesn't show the actual keywords for each competitor.
- Would extremely love to see a feature where the keywords can be viewed/filtered by position; for example page 1 of Google only, page 2 of Google only.
- Would love to see a keyword tool to check keyword rankings or search volume for specific keywords; similar to Google's keyword planner.
- I love the keyword "pool" system that Agency Analytics uses. We purchase a certain number of keywords (6,000) and then we can spread those across our accounts as we see fit. If we need more keywords for another company, we can remove them from an existing one without losing them. That also means that we can change keywords, add keywords, and remove keywords instantly from reports without waiting 30 days for them to re-run.
- The customizability of the dashboard is new and awesome. We are able to create dashboard templates to use for our clients that shows exactly what we want it to. It also allows us to add text and links to explain certain aspects that might not be readily understandable to people outside the industry.
- I also really appreciate the ability to send clients their own logins to the site. We add clients in as users to view their own reports at any time.
- Agency Analytics runs results all day long and allows you to hover over the result to view more information as well as click to view the result in the SERPs.
- I wish that the monthly emailed reports were customizable like the dashboard and more interactive for the customer.
- I think that there are some other things that would be neat to add, but aren't something that is "missing". For example, it would be awesome if we could have preset permissions for adding users to reports instead of needing to un-click everything we don't want the client to see.
- Tracks keyword rankings
- Tracks Google search queries
- Manages links gained and lost
- Allows us to sculpt and streamline Google Analytics and Search console dats
- More granular control over each module.
- Ability to limit the number of results in each module. For Facebook results, for example, we get multiple pages of results when I'd prefer to just include top 10 or top 20, etc. Not every single one.
- Faster report generation.
- Quick and easy to get SEO rankings.
- Folder and keyword categorisation.
- Good reports.
- Very basic tool.
- There are other tools in the market that can get you more than that.
- Lack of integration with tools.
This Is The Tool Your Looking For If You Want A Solid Keyword Tracking Tool That Integrates With Google Data
- Tracks and visualizes keyword rankings on Bing and Google.
- Audits a website to identify opportunities to improve search engine rankings.
- A one-stop place to see all marketing data.
- Connects with most of Google's marketing data tools.
- There is so much available data, it can be difficult to sort through it and know what is most helpful and relevant.
- The social media piece is nice to have, but not a deep resource for those who need more than it offers.
Agency Analytics Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
About Agency Analytics
Agency Analytics is an all-in-one reporting platform for marketing agencies. This platform is designed to make it easy for users to integrate all their marketing channels in one simple dashboard. Users can white label the dashboard from top to bottom to create what the vendor refers to as the "special sauce" for an agency. This solution comes with the following SEO tools: rank tracking, backlink monitoring, website audits.
Agency Analytics Integrations
Agency Analytics Competitors
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Does not have featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?No
- Entry-level set up fee?No
Agency Analytics Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
Agency Analytics Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android|
|Supported Languages:||Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, VIetnamese|