Our Senior Manager of Digital Development and Online Marketing Coordinator at the Toronto Symphony Orchestra work together to manage our website content using Agility CMS. I am more of a casual user, uploading content such as media releases and photos to a certain area of the website 1-3 times per month.
- The ability to use both WYSIWYG and HTML to format content on the website
- The ability to take a webpage down from public viewing, without deleting content
- The filing system and search function are often difficult to navigate. Finding a file that I've uploaded isn't always easy to locate in Agility CMS
- The WYSIWYG content manager isn't always intuitive. I often have to go directly into HTML editing to resolve line spacing problems
- Decreased employee efficiency: I would like to be able to load word documents directly onto the website without having to tweak so many formatting issues
I am not a part of this decision process at our organization.
I think Agility CMS would be a good fit for a medium-sized organization with uncomplicated web features.