Reviews (1-2 of 2)
- The ability to use both WYSIWYG and HTML to format content on the website
- The ability to take a webpage down from public viewing, without deleting content
- The filing system and search function are often difficult to navigate. Finding a file that I've uploaded isn't always easy to locate in Agility CMS
- The WYSIWYG content manager isn't always intuitive. I often have to go directly into HTML editing to resolve line spacing problems
- File management within the CMS is extremely helpful as a hosting/uploading tool local to our web pages and content.
- Ability to clone web page content across mutli-language websites takes only a few clicks, and translation can be performed easily based on default English content.
- Ability to post shared content and link content to categories for easy organization of content on the web - post once, and serve the content up on the live site in multiple places.
- Simplification of uploading files would be ideal - where all files are located in the Media & Documents section rather than uploaded directly to Shared Content modules. One home for all files helps us keep track of what is uploaded and what is not.
- Better copy/paste handling of content from external programs (cleaning Word document formatting, etc.), similar to handling by Word Press and other simplified CMS would be helpful.
- Greater control over global content such as headers/footers, multi-language implementation, etc., would allow our developers more flexibility and reduce our time coordinating with Agility support and using BOH.
Agility CMS Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
About Agility CMS
Agility CMS is a headless content management platform designed to make it fast and easy to build, manage, and maintain content, wherever it needs to be.
Agility CMS is a Cloud-based CMS that is Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) in a multi-tenant architecture.
The Agility CMS platform enables users to create, customize, and manage websites, apps, eCommerce, and ticketing solutions from a central hub to deliver compelling experiences both on the front end and the back.
The vendor states that Agility CMS was built from the ground-up to be the fastest CMS on the market, and describes its benefits:
· With Agility CMS’s headless architecture, customers can use the REST API or the sync SDK (or both) to interact with their content and send to any digital destination.
· Agility CMS provides enterprise-level security and support. Agility hosts and completely abstracts away clients’ databases, so they never have to worry about maintenance or backups.
· Being JAMstack focused, Agility CMS offers an easy Gatsby Starter and is recognized as Gatsby First Class Integration Partner.
Agility CMS Screenshots
Agility CMS Competitors
Agility CMS Pricing
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Has featureFree or Freemium Version Available?Yes
- Has featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?Yes
- Entry-level set up fee?Optional
|Free||$0||1 user, 1000 content items, 2 locales|
|Nano||$47||2 users, 2500 content items, 2 locales|
|Small||$279||5 users, 5,000 content items|
|Professional||$879||10 users, 50,000 content items|
See full package comparison here and Pricing FAQ: https://agilitycms.com/product/pricing/package-details Contact our friendly sales team with any questions: https://agilitycms.com/contact-us
Agility CMS Technical Details