AirWatch - Mobility Management Made Easy
Overall Satisfaction with AirWatch
AirWatch is being used as a mobile device management platform in our organization. We have deployed AirWatch to the entire organization in order to manage our mobile devices.
We are using AirWatch to push our wifi, email and app profiles to the devices. This has given us back a lot of time as we no longer have to manually set up the phones for our users. We give them the device, they install the app and all of their settings get deployed automatically.
- Easy Management.
- Ability to wipe a mobile device if it is lost or stolen remotely.
- Ability to push out email and wifi profiles to devices easily.
- Adding mobile devices and users.
- Need to have Apple VPP setup in order to push out apps to phones.
- Lots of customizable configurations. (It's a good thing but it can be daunting at first).
- Better management of our mobile devices
- Better visibility on all the serial numbers and other information on the phones
- Made mobile devices more secure throughout our organization.
- Ability to introduce BYOD into the organization
- Dell EMM, Cisco Meraki and MobileIron
AirWatch allows for more functionality and better management. The GUI is intuitive and easy to manage. Very simple to enroll a device once the user is created. AirWatch allowed us to create group administrators. This is a nice function that the others don't seem to have. We can create an administrator for different groups. This way they don't have full admin access over everybody, just the people that they supervise.
The features are easy to access and it took very little time to enroll our company devices. All the competition seems to be missing one or two features whereas AirWatch has all of the ones that we need.
Best used as mobile management for cell phones and tablets. Great for sending the device directly to the user and have them set it up. Gain back valuable time for your IT department. If there are a lot of mobile users you can track the location of some of the devices. Lots of location based settings as well. Such as geofencing.
It has the ability to manage PCs but I would use another appliance such as Dell Kace. Wouldn't use it in small deployments.