Overall Satisfaction with AkkenCloud
I used AkkenCloud when I was a recruiter at The Liberty Group. It was our candidate/employee and client database and was used company-wide.
- Applicant Tracking - good central system for all applicant tracking information
- User Friendly - AkkenCloud was user friendly and easy to use.
- CRM Groups - I really enjoyed the ability to set up CRM groups to add my employees to.
- I had issues with AkkenCloud randomly shutting down.
- Payroll - AkkenCloud wasn't as user friendly when I was trying to input time and process payroll.
- I'm unfamiliar with the ways AkkenCloud affected positively or negatively affected our overall business objectives.
- For my position, AkkenCloud served it's purpose.
AkkenCloud was the first software I used in my career as a recruiter. Since using Akken, I have used TempWorks, Avionte, and JobScience/SalesForce. I do like Akken.
This question is not applicable to me as I no longer work for The Liberty Group and I didn't make these decisions for The Liberty Group.
AkkenCloud was definitely a positive experience for me. My position at The Liberty Group was my first position as a recruiter so AkkenCloud was my first introduction to any kind of Applicant Tracking software. My experience with AkkenCloud was positive, the system was easy to use.