Reviews (1-6 of 6)
- Notes about candidates are the most helpful because as a recruiter, we talk to so many people a day that it is common to forget the details of some conversations.
- Being able to notify other people in the organization about notes that are put in is very beneficial if the note needs to be in the system and someone should know about it!
- Being able to open "candidates" or "job orders" or something else in a new tab is great because then we can have the inbox open while also the candidate notes open, for example.
- Akken logs me out ALL the time, which is extremely frustrating.
- Sometimes Akken takes a very long time to post a note about a candidate, job, or something else.
- Applicant Tracking - good central system for all applicant tracking information
- User Friendly - AkkenCloud was user friendly and easy to use.
- CRM Groups - I really enjoyed the ability to set up CRM groups to add my employees to.
- I had issues with AkkenCloud randomly shutting down.
- Payroll - AkkenCloud wasn't as user friendly when I was trying to input time and process payroll.
- The email interface is easy to use. I'd prefer if it pushes the email quicker. But it works well.
- The job posting to website interface and ability is very easy and works extremely well.
- The candidate and client database is very easy to use and works perfectly. The tie in from company to contact to job order is very easy.
- When a candidate applies via applicant tracking, there is a glitch that you have to submit that candidate a different way than other candidates by using the applied function, then submitting from there. That is a glitch that should be fixed. You should be able to submit the same way and allow the system to track that he was a candidate from applicant tracking.
- The new alerts from notes works well. The only change I would make is it is rather slow to attach a note now since the new messages have been added to notes.
- Email should be a bit quicker. Rather than going to the server every 5 minutes, it should pull much quicker. That ability is rather easy to fix. Especially since we receive emails on our phone much quicker than we receive from Akken.
- Automatically keeps a record of activities such as email conversations related to a candidate.
- Time and date stamp on events logged to a candidate and customer is a great resource.
- Completing full company profiles with all contacts is very helpful for later efficiency.
- The fact that you can't copy and paste from one email message over to a new email message you are composing is a huge downfall.
- The task and calendar features don't seem as easy to use as Microsoft Outlook.
- If the calendar would sync to Google that would be awesome!
- AkkenCloud has great customer service. When we have a problem, they are quick to take the steps to solve it. Also, if an issue is beyond their control, they will inform us and make recommendations on how to solve the issue.
- The home screen contains very useful information and can be customized to each individuals preferences. This allows quick access to tasks performed daily.
- Overall, the tool is very user friendly. It requires minimal ramp up time in order to get comfortable with the tool.
- I would like the ability to color coordinate my calendar. Currently the only option is blue (and red if I have not accepted the invite).
- There are times when the system crashes for seemingly no reason. This can be frustrating.
- It's not always easy to identify when there are multiple entries made into the system.
AkkenCloud Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
AkkenCloud is a cloud-based ATS developed by Akken Inc in New Hampshire. This product offers the full suite of features typical of applicant tracking systems:
- A user-friendly interface and mobile device integration
- Batch or mass communication with potential candidates via multiple channels such as email or by leveraging its integration with social networking sites (e.g. LinkedIn)
- Instantaneous posting to multiple job boards
- Job alerts and category sorted RSS feeds of jobs
- Career page customization through their partnership with Haley Marketing
- Resume parsing
- Data and document uploading
- A smart referral tracking and management program that allows recruiters to set specific referral awards and bonuses for varying roles.
The vendor says that its analytic capabilities allow for total control of the recruiting process. AkkenCloud's Front Office edition houses its ATS features. The All In edition contains the Front Office capabilities and combines them with the capabilities of the Back Office edition into one single offering. Transitioning and implementation is supported via live business hours customer support, weekly webinars, and video tutorials. A free live demonstration is available to familiarize potential buyers with the platform.
AkkenCloud Support Options
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
AkkenCloud Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Blackberry, Mobile Web|