Overall Satisfaction with Anaplan
I use Anaplan to produce a 5 year forecast of P&L, balance sheet and capital. The software is very stable with big data, unlike Excel, so I am able to load our balance sheet by security and forecast at the individual security level. I can also use optionality over applicable assumption inputs to produce multiple scenarios within the same model. I also use this functionality to run internal and regulatory stress tests using the BAU model.
- Stable with big data
- Enables collaboration - multiple users at once
- Scalable model as your business devolves
- Ability to add comments for other users
- Search function in the archived model list
- Stability with big data
- Optionality - ability to use one model for BAU and stress testing
- Connect planning - Business Unit model data easily flows to the Group model for consolidation
- Improved job satisfaction
- Reliability - work not lost by software crashing
Do you think Anaplan delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Anaplan's feature set?
Did Anaplan live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Anaplan go as expected?
Would you buy Anaplan again?
Anaplan is flexible and scalable making it easy to adapt your model as the business grows and evolves. Connected planning is also a great feature, which enables data to be easily transferred between Anaplan models across the organisation. Anaplan also has a great end user experience with dashboards the enable you to drill into the summary reports.