Overall Satisfaction with Android Studio
Our company is dedicated to the design and manufacture of electronic equipment connected to the cloud using WiFi or GPRS technology. Being interconnected devices we need to design APPs that can be run on all types of mobile phones and tablets. Although there are different market options to develop ANDROID applications in a simple way, the fact of using the native platform gives us the advantage of having total flexibility in addition to the fact that in the face of new versions of the operating system, ANDROID STUDIO will always be updated. With ANDROID STUDIO we have been able to provide our clients with robust and reliable APPs to manage our equipment remotely.
- By using native code you have full access to functionalities.
- It supports programming in JAVA and also in KOTLIN according to the preference of the software engineer.
- Perhaps for a novice programmer, the amount of options visible in the interface could be intimidating.
- Emulators are usually slow, perhaps their performance could be optimized.
- Improve the integration wizard with GOOGLE Firebase services.
- The APPs developed with ANDROID STUDIO take a long time to develop, however this extra expense is compensated by the low rate of claims that our technical service must attend.
- By working with native code, you do not depend on external library providers and their associated cost.
Although there are alternatives on the market that propose creating ANDROID and IOS APPs in a single interface at the same time, in our case the experience was not positive since we had to access very specific functionalities. There was no other solution than to develop the APPs in native code using ANDROID STUDIO for being the best option.
Do you think Android Studio delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Android Studio's feature set?
Did Android Studio live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Android Studio go as expected?
Would you buy Android Studio again?
When an APP must be made with access to very specific functions, the use of native code is the only option and that is where ANDROID STUDIO is unbeatable. On the other hand, when the APP is based on standard functionalities, there are other options that can meet the objective in less time and with less qualified personnel.