Overall Satisfaction with Applause
Applause provides an efficient model of testing that will allow a startup access to thousands of professional testers. A company can directly use a team of testers from Applause as opposed to hiring a whole QA team of full-time employees. This can significantly reduce the overall cost of development by using already established QA experts from Applause.
- Applause was able to accomplish what our internal test team could not. We had an international issue that was occurring with customers in Colombia that we could not reproduce or simulate through a VPN. Calling in Applause, they were able to quickly find testers in that country with the specific cell phone carrier that we needed. The testers there quickly replicated the problem and from there we were soon able to create a fix.
- Finding testers through the Applause ecosystem in International areas and throughout a variety of demographics allows for us to more effectively simulate real world usage as we load test against our applications.
- Applause was able to find many more authentic localization issues that a third party localization company missed. Having real-world testers from Applause that really understand the language from a native speaker perspective, helped us to find many additional issues after our initial localization builds were handed off.
- Some testers are not well versed in the platform. This is the exception.
- Improved test coverage on multiple devices and in international areas where our software applications are released.