January 26, 2018
Score 8 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Apricot by Social Solutions
Apricot allows for easy volunteer tracking and data management for the organization. It's vital information that needs to be tracked. It also allows tracking of outcomes and measures. It keeps track of the organization's main duties. It is allowing for better results to be produced. Using it in the organizations like ETO, in that is a trickle-down effect that is slowly moving up.
- Better efficient data tracking
- Easy to use features for all involved
- Better reporting
It allows us to fully capture what the organization is doing and what it can do in the future. It puts into context where the company stands. It has benefited a lot from an everyday scale, as it makes reporting out a lot easier. The job it was designed to do - it does very well. Tracking a lot of the data that comes in is very easy now.
The company being a social service relies on a lot of grants to fund itself. The grants have money attached to it. Some of the objectives are being met as a result. It is even at the point where the social solution's product like Apricot and ETO get used as part of grant objectives.
Apricot is like ETO in that it delivers what the organization needs. It's a lot smoother and cost-effective than most CRMs or other company software alternatives. Once the organization learns how to use it, it's much better to use any Social Solution product like Apricot or ETO. It's the best when the organization's job is to help people and track those numbers and trends.
- Tracking events and those who went to the events and to be able to generate reports based on that.
- To be able to show what the company is doing in an easy to understand way.
- It tracks what is being done very easily.
- It works well with keeping track of clients, volunteers and the events and sessions that took place based on company interactions.
- If you're looking for financing based reports it's not as efficient.