Overall Satisfaction with Apttus
Apttus is used in one of our Salesforce instances for contract management. We chose to utilize Apttus for a variety of reasons, including version management, approval processing, electronic signature, and document retention. Apttus helped us move to a more streamlined, controlled process for not only creating and maintaining contracts, but also for activities such as negotiating terms. We have since expanded our functionality to include automation that enables us to move information through the system and into other systems using APIs.
- Apttus enables us to control versions of contracts as well as ensure the approved terms are populating in the contract.
- Apttus reduced the cycle time of moving a contract from term approval through execution by enabling functions to be completed online, from any device.
- When updating templates, the ability to add notes and report out on versions would be nice to have in a more automated or built in fashion.
- I have seen Apttus reduce expense by allowing us to automate the flow of information and remove the need to rekey information.
- I have also seen Apttus reduce our time to execute contracts, allowing us to convert to revenue sooner.
Apttus is a robust tool that provides users with the ability to configure it to meet their unique needs. The solution can be leveraged to not only pull information out of Salesforce to populate the template, but you can enable the recipient to add information and have that automatically populate back into Salesforce upon eSignature as well.