Overall Satisfaction with Aruba ClearPass
It is used in our wired and wireless networks with nac, radius and tacacs features. Within the scope of information security, it is used as RADIUS-NAC with features such as dynamically assigning the devices that come with certificates to the relevant vlan group in wired networks, and restricting their authority with dacl. In addition, tacacs feature is used for user authentication in connection to various network and security products. In the wireless network, it is used to ensure the security of guest and BYOD networks.
- wide range of compatible devices
- have an easy-to-understand and hierarchical rule-writing structure
- easy-to-use interface and extensive documentation
- seamless MS AD integration
- Going to the end of the page to edit the rules and save them later causes problems.
- An AND operation can be performed within a rule, but an OR operation cannot. therefore having to write too many rules
- The license structure seems very complex at first.
- Radius, taccas and nac are the most important features for our institution. It also makes a very important contribution to troubleshooting. For example, which port does a client connect to? It can find us many features such as wireless ip, mac address.
- Set and forget. It made a positive contribution in terms of labor and cost without needing much technical support. Since NAC and TACACS features come together, you can meet your needs with a single license.
- The number of supporting companies may be limited in the country you are affiliated with. Therefore, agreements with third-party companies are expensive and your support requests may take a long time.
Do you think Aruba ClearPass delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Aruba ClearPass's feature set?
Did Aruba ClearPass live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Aruba ClearPass go as expected?
Would you buy Aruba ClearPass again?
Regardless of large or small businesses, if a secure access such as client authorization, authentication and activity monitoring is desired on the wired or wireless network side, it can be preferred as the easiest to use and more performance product than its competitors.