June 27, 2022
Score 9 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Asset Panda
We take the help of Asset Panda to measure assets like desktops, screens, charging points, and external devices. We assign assets to users and track them using this implementation. It makes it easier to keep service contracts and dismissals in place. We conduct research and create reports based on all of the data.
- Find the position of assets using their location and synopsis
- E-signature is used to assets
- Cloud based tracking from anywhere
- Assets assigned to users are easily tracked
- The picture configuration and organisation of pictures could've been enhanced
- Users setting up is very difficult
- Security Sign in is very ambigous
- Very simple to use
- Assest information in detail
- Asset management that is quick and simple
- Asset Panda is easier to use and maintains a more accurate inventory of assets.
- Inventory can be resolved using labels
We must maintain a thorough set of assets and liabilities for our users in order to track assets and warranty period. When a user leaves the company, Asset Panda provides us with a complete list of which assets the user agreed to sign for and which must be brought back. Asset Panda also assists with hardware refresh based on the asset assessment deadline.
Do you think Asset Panda delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Asset Panda's feature set?
Did Asset Panda live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Asset Panda go as expected?
Would you buy Asset Panda again?
Asset Panda, in my opinion, is well suited for even the most confined environments. The software's costing is very viable and well worth the value that it brings to solving a variety of keeping inventory that many businesses face. This item has saved us money by keeping track of assets that would have otherwise been lost or written off. This all is now in its proper place.