Overall Satisfaction with Aternity Digital Experience Management
We use Aternity to monitor system performance for all the virtual servers and applications deployed on PROD instances. We are primarily monitoring CPU Utilization, Memory Utilization, running Shell Scripts, and performing a status check for Windows services on multiple servers. Aternity has helped us perform proactive monitoring across the critical business components and fulfill the defined availability thresholds.
- Provides holistic view of system performance
- Stability index for each server being monitored
- The tool demands High CPU resources to perform monitoring which reduces the overall performance and the user experience is sluggish
- Also a good amount of training is required to set up the different use cases and monitoring parameters which in return demands a dedicated resource to work on the tool
- Device performance management
- Health monitoring of multiple servers at different user defined intervals
- Helped us drive automation for the client
- Generation of detailed reports for monitoring activity performed
- Overall improvement in compliance and risk management for servers
- Drive operational efficiency across the project
Do you think Aternity Digital Experience Management delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Aternity Digital Experience Management's feature set?
Did Aternity Digital Experience Management live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Aternity Digital Experience Management go as expected?
Would you buy Aternity Digital Experience Management again?