Overall Satisfaction with Atlassian JIRA
Atlassian JIRA is used across all teams(Development/Business Users) across organization. It is used for Tracking defects, creating projects and listing CR's, Tasks. It provides a variety of features like creating projects, dashboards, interface with fisheye, gitcodebase etc. So every small detail and its history can be tracked within JIRA. The new JIRA version has a beautiful user interface and easy to use. My team also uses it to link JIRA with HP Quality Center which is a great addition.
- Atlassian JIRA is used to track defects/CR's etc. Details about the defect raised by a QA, then its review by business users to give a go ahead to fix the bug, Developer to analysis and fixing the bug with comments, deploying to QA for testing, Tester testing the defect and then into UAT for business user testing for its deployment to Production
- Integration with Fisheye, Stash, GIT, HP Quality Center etc
- JIRA's project Dashboard for tracking all the stories/defects.
- The new version of JIRA is a bit slow and not responsive.
- A lot of functionality added has lead to slowness in the tool
- A click here and there leads to opening a small window for adding comments which can be irritating sometimes.
- Better customer service for sure. This tool is being used by my company across multiple teams across development/business users for many years says it all.
- Atlassian's growth has been tremendous with each version having different creative features.
- It is a positive investment for any business. A software company always have a defect tracking tool so why not JIRA?
- HP Quality Center,RTC
Atlassian JIRA is much better than the tools i had used previously
JIRA is a very good tool for defect tracking purpose. Its even better than HP Quality Center. It's a better tool when you have to log every small detail for tracking. Creating dashboards are pretty easy to do. You can track defects from other teams as well. Integration with other tools like SVN, Stash, Fisheye etc. Very good interface. Attachment options. Simple drag and drop facilities. Creating different user avatars. Analysis of project tasks. Creating reports. Assigning links of other defects which also shows the status of the linked defect etc. Overall a very good tool.