Saves time, but has limitations.
September 12, 2021
Saves time, but has limitations.
Marketing and Communications Director
AIM Computer Solutions, Inc.Information Technology & Services, 11-50 employees
Score 9 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Autoklose
This product [Autoklose] is being used by our Sales & Marketing teams to save time when trying to engage with prospects. We create sequences of emails that feature product benefits, in the attempt to "hook" the contact into seeking out more information from us. Our recent campaign had four emails that went out about 5-6 days apart. This frees up time for our staff to manually produce and send email communications.
- Automates emails that are personalized.
- Schedules emails at specified frequency.
- AutoKlose uses your own email, (e.g. Microsoft Outlook), so it runs the risk of exceeding the Microsoft Message Rate Limit, which can be problematic for your Outlook account.
- Additional throttling limits for the SMTP Authentication protocol are:
- 30 messages per minute
- Recipient rate limit of 10,000 recipients per day.
- Exceeding these limits will cause the following issues:
- Exceeding the per minute limit causes email delivery delays, any excess in message submission will be throttled and successively carried over to the following minutes.
- Exceeding the per day limit causes the following error message:
- 554 5.2.0 STOREDRV.Submission.Exception:SubmissionQuotaExceededException.
- This product saves my business development manger at least 2 hours per day.
- The weekly digest reports give us a nice look at how the campaign is performing.
- Having the analytics for the whole campaign in an easy-to-read format gives a quick snapshot of the campaign activity.
Our Customer Success Manager, Jelena Stojiljkovic, has been wonderful. She is always willing to review things with us, even creating videos for us to refer to before or after our meeting. She is patient and always able to answer the questions we have. She knows this product and it shows.
It has clear value but has some aspects that do not make it an ideal solution for everyone [in my opinion]. We are in the information technology industry, and a couple of people work around some of the obstacles, but not everyone could overcome these.
Do you think Autoklose delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Autoklose's feature set?
Did Autoklose live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Autoklose go as expected?
Would you buy Autoklose again?
This product definitely saves time but is best suited to smaller campaigns. Alternately, you can seek options (developing Outlook plug-in) to help throttle the frequency so larger campaigns do not cause havoc on your email server. This product is best suited for text communications, and not graphics. If you are looking to make it pretty, you may want to seek other solutions. When drafting the content of your email, it is best to do so right in the Autoklose product where you do not run the risk of having other formatting alter your expected message. The company does provide workarounds that clear formatting, they are embedded when you copy from Word to Autoklose, but it is bothersome that you have to think about that as another step.