Overall Satisfaction with Automation Anywhere
We are using Automation Anywhere for Home Health Care Software Automation and Home care & hospice Automation where we verify the data entered by the nurse visit. We are using Automation Anywhere for Data Extraction for the purpose of various machine learning projects such as parsing, chatbot and extracting jobs form various job boards for the purpose of Recruitment process outsourcing project.
- Automating third party web tools like Home Health Care Software and Home care & hospice
- Precise Data extraction in Structured websites
- Accurate parsing of JSON Response
- There is a room for little improvement in virtual environment automation
- Between actions sometimes we need to add some delays to avoid exception.
- Only a well trained developer should code, else we will be facing instability in the bot development
- The workflow designer function is really beneficial since it allows us to visualize graphical representations of business processes quickly.
- Trigger manager is very important feature which helps us in scheduling the bots during night.
- OCR is also useful feature for us in recognizing text in images as a part of RPO projects
- For our organization we were able to do large process automation with less number of resource. We were also able to provide a quality service to the client .
- To monitor the triggered bots few human resource has to do support activities
- Development time in AA is really less due to the reusability of code
Investment cost on number of robots is very less when compared to other tools especially UiPath. For machine learning projects python integration works well when compared to other RPA tools. For our business purpose we expect Client-Server Architecture and it is on Automation Anywhere. Functionality-wise both Automation Anywhere and UiPath are performing well.
Do you think Automation Anywhere delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Automation Anywhere's feature set?
Did Automation Anywhere live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Automation Anywhere go as expected?
Would you buy Automation Anywhere again?
Automation Anywhere is working excellent for Home Health Care Software Automation and Home Care & Hospice Automation to double-check the information entered by the nurse and also for Data Extraction for a variety of machine learning tasks, including parsing, chatbots, and job extraction from several job sites, as part of a recruitment process outsourcing project.