Reviews (1-25 of 192)
- Intuitive yet very powerful and easy-to-use interface
- Built-in AI and ML capabilities
- Very prompt user community along with interactive tutorials
- A well managed web-based centralized orchestrator
- Robust error handling mechanism
- Needs to have more OCR engines on board
- Pricing could be made more flexible and affordable
- Integration with Outlook needs to be further fine-tuned
- RE platform needs to be explained in depth on UiPath Academy
- Interactive User Interface
- Trainings materials
- Detailed elements extract for SAP application(its failed to identify the elements)
- Run from this activity some times running from the beginning
- Data extraction from binary data types (files, PDFs etc)
- Automated database querying
- Data aggregation and calculations on large data sets
- Learning curve, RPA is a rather new concept
- Configuration could be more granular
- More fine tuning of API integration
- A very interactive and helpful community.
- Numerous built-in and customizable integrations.
- Hundreds to thousands of bots can be trained simultaneously.
- AI robotic manager
- Quick return on investments
- Progression from beginner to expert level is a challenge. Proper training is required.
- Community edition has limitation on the number of bots.
- High licensing cost
- Nugget package manager is faulty.
- Opportunities are very little in the European market.
1. Any rule-based process with high Volume, AHT, Standardization, high manual effort is well suited for UiPath. However, the enterprise version allows us to deploy numerous BOTs for enterprise-level implementation. So, finding processes with high volume and AHT is very important.
2. Typical rule-based processes include order processing and financial processes like Estimate to Complete, Closing, etc.
3. Processes that require decision making like recruitment or high complexity like a large number of applications are difficult to automate end-to-end. Again, processes with less volume or effort are not suitable for RPA.
- UiPath RPA has a very easy and user friendly interface and can easily be understood and handled by new users.
- UiPath provides extensive tutorials and guides for consumers which makes it a lot easier to understand it's processes and integration with your current software.
- By using the artificial intelligence of UiPath RPA, I would say that the efficiency of different processes at work has increased significantly as compared to tasks used to be done manually in the past.
- Another positive thing about the UiPath Enterprise RPA tool is that it can be easily and smoothly integrated with third-party software without any issues.
- There are not as many issues I have found in using Uipath RPA so far and we have to ignore some bugs in the software at its initial stages. They are also continually improving by providing regular updates.
- To mention a suggestion or dislike would be that it must be more compatible with third-party software as compared to its present comp-ability status.
- A proper mobile application is needed for mobility of the software usage.
- "One tool to master Data scraping": If your organization's main goal is to achieve data from internet and social media (like us) then focus on UiPath. There are very fine and crafted specific tools are available for data scraping in UiPath RPA. Initially, if you go for Python, you will end up wasting time. You will get a small result after brainstorming too much. Rather using UiPath you can select tags or HTML words just like you inspect element in your browser.
- "UiPath OCR APIs": You can not get a platform where you have OCR APIs at one place. You can have Google OCR, Microsoft OCR and ABBYY Reader plugins in the tool. If you face output problems with One OCR you can switch to another anytime. There is always a need for OCR when you do PDF Scraping or Screen Scraping. So why not go for UiPath rather than having multiple OCRs in your system.
- "Automation at its best": I am a user of Selenium from Linux. Though you cannot compare both yes, Selenium does some sort of automation for the web. You don't have to code anything in UiPath. If you are good enough with your Software Engineering skills (Like flow charts, DFDs etc) you are good to go. Not many prerequisites.
- Yes, REFramework needs some more level of understanding. UiPath Academy must give video tutorial for ReFramework on their Academy. REFramwork is very good, fault tolerant practice was given by UiPath which requires a good level of understanding the concepts.
- UiPath RPA should have a Linux package so that Linux users can too use this tool. Ubuntu support of this tool will add a new dimension of Automation.
- UiPath does not provide on-screen log system. Logging the automation step by step like a log manager will add a developer mode to the workflow. It'll be easy to debug the process.
- Time and money savings.
- Integration and automation in various business processes like Excel spreadsheets for example.
- It has an orchestrator to control and manage the bots.
- Okay, but I feel that it is still possible to improve the GUI interface and make it more optimized.
- Waits for elements to load
- Allows error handling
- Really fast data handling - replaces need for Excel
- The screenshot for the selector doesn't automatically update, which isn't a major issue but can cause confusion if not updated.
- Automation of various business processes.
- Savings in working hours and increased productivity.
- Integration with other applications.
- Improve the structuring of the PDF generated from the scanner.
- Cognitive section needs further improvement.
- Acceleration in processes and tests.
- Excellent community and tutorials.
- Everything is under control.
- Great UiPath Community that helps a lot.
- Automation of E-mails, Excel Spreadsheets, databases and Windows Systems.
- I feel that there could still be an improvement in the artificial intelligence system. But in general, I have nothing to complain about.
The UiPath platform allows us to handle complex algorithms with very little software knowledge. It keeps us away from complex coding paradigms by visualizing software processes with the interface design it offers to the user. While it prevents us from getting lost in complex codes, it also minimizes our error rate.
It allows our business to save time while doing our daily routine. It reduces the workload by working 24/7.
- We regularly supply the data you will normally obtain with long efforts.
- It lists data in the way you determine, making it ready for use.
- UiPath Robots perform processes assigned to them 24/7, with or without human interaction.
- UiPath Studio enables users to collect and process data by determining the flow processes of users or recording screens with very little software knowledge.
- UiPath Orchestrator manages and configures robots. It manages and reports the robots workforce to increase efficiency by working from the cloud or a server.
- Embedded user interfaces
- Documents used in the first integrated phase of the product
- Technical service response times
Excel Command, Screen Capture, OCR integration, support for multiple other applications, and NLP support have all helped novice people to gain momentum and earn a good reputation in IT development. I developed a hiring process automation bot for my client. It was deployed on Orchestrator and is working perfectly fine. It helped my client in FTE saving and saves their time in hiring the best candidate.
- Citrix Automation
- Excel Automation
- Web Scraping
- Chat Bot development
- Application Integration with other software like SAP
- OCR technology has a lot of workarounds
- Multiple Cloud-based solutions can be automated and there is a scope where a company should work.
- Machine Learning can be introduced with more sophisticated capabilities
It is not suited for the following -> Complex ChatBots, Unstructured OCR templates, Cognitive Abilities
- Working over client websites
- Applications on desktop
- Working on databases like Oracle, SAP, Microsoft Access, etc.
- Works very well on executing queries or using macros or scripts.
- The new GUI is very clumsy.
- The older version of universal search was good.
- The complete flow is very difficult to be seen, unlike other tools.
- Need to improve OCR reading and other screen recording wherein a few times it's been unstable.
- Orchestrator queues do not have much information.
- UiPath Academy helped me to understand the fundamentals of RPA and how to implement it without coding skills.
- UiPath Community helped me to discover different know-how around how things should happen.
- The UiPath user interface is very user-friendly and simple to use.
- You need good log management so UiPath works in the right way.
- Any automation needs AI, even UiPath, so this is something users need to learn.
- User-friendly Interface
- Many products that make the ecosystem reliable (orchestrator, automation hub, studio, attended and unattended robots, etc.)
- Direct integration with many applications
- Orchestrator allows works with queues
- Business exception and error is really easy to manage.
- Huge community developing new components and supporting your queries
- You do not need to know any programming language.
- Being the most used tool in RPA makes it easier to resolve your problems in the forum.
- UiPath also has courses to learn how to use it.
- License price
- Low customization interface
- Automation hub could be difficult for non-familiarized RPA user
From my point of view, the worst scenario is with Citrix, which requiered image recognition instead of selectors. It makes the automation more difficult but not impossible!
- Integrating Office applications such as Outlook, Excel, and Word
- Filling in complex forms on Web interfaces
- Executing command line instructions to administer operating systems
- I believe that management of the application can be optimized.
- I believe that Cloud licensing costs are too expensive.
- Cloud SaaS version availability is too low.
- Processing data in Excel files: Using lookups and other formulas and creating pivots. It can easily read, write or update excel data.
- Entering/ Reading data to/ from websites and web pages.
- Interacting with various applications like SAP to perform better data interpretations.
- Integrating with multiple databases.
- UiPath can still improve the performance of its Citrix based recorders.
- The OCRs can be updated to provide better results.
It is less suited in scenarios where a lot of human decisions are required. But we can solve that problem too, using attended automation.
- Has a large library of pre-built UiPath activities that can be utilized, meaning you do not have to start building robotic solutions from scratch
- The UI is user-friendly and reminicent of the MS Visual Studio so experienced .NET framework developers will feel right at home
- Easy to record interactions with web, desktop and citrix applications and scrape data from web interfaces means development time is sped up significantly
- Automation solution debugging capabilities and features could be enhanced to make it easier for developers and identify, validate and ammend code
- The attribute matching could be improved to allow for more flexibility in screen identification
- Overall workflow layout could be improved as navigating a massive solution through nested components may be inconvenient and you may not get a comprehensive helicopter view
- Integration of .Net code.
- Community edition availability with full functionality.
- Open source packages availability.
- Regular updates in community edition software.
- No functionality where we can set up "set next stage" in debug.
UiPath Enterprise RPA Platform Scorecard Summary
What is UiPath Enterprise RPA Platform?
UiPath's hyperautomation platform combines a Robotic Process Automation (RPA) solution with a full suite of capabilities to enable organizations to scale digital business operations at speed. The company boasts having already automated millions of repetitive, mind-numbing tasks for businesses and government organizations all over the world including approximately 50% of the Fortune 500.
They further state UiPath was recently recognized as the top company on Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500, a ranking of the fastest public and private technology companies in North America, was recently featured in CNBC Disruptor 50, and #3 on the 2019 Forbes Cloud 100.
UiPath Enterprise RPA Platform Video
UiPath Enterprise RPA Platform Competitors
UiPath Enterprise RPA Platform Technical Details