Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of UiPath Enterprise RPA Platform, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
UiPath's hyperautomation platform combines a Robotic Process Automation (RPA) solution with a full suite of capabilities to enable organizations to scale digital business operations at speed. The company boasts having already automated millions of repetitive, mind-numbing tasks for businesses and government organizations all over the world including approximately 50% of the Fortune 500.
They further state UiPath was recently recognized as the top company on Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500, a ranking of the fastest public and private technology companies in North America, was recently featured in CNBC Disruptor 50, and #3 on the 2019 Forbes Cloud 100.
This is being used by a select few departments currently.
We are also in the process of assisting our customers in implementation of UIPath RPA for their automation needs. Supporting parsing of invoices, purchase orders and automating entry into SAP is one of our objective.
- Enabling automation on remote environment
- Consolidation of data across applications
- Automated screen entry
- Parsing of documents like pdfs (Currently, features provided are very limited to enable parsing of different formats)
- No support for flash
- Passing parameters across workflows is confusing
- The data scraping is precise and extracts data perfectly. We can easily format the data based on our requirements using Excel Automation.
- UiPathGo gives many customized activities such as chatbots and vision automation which helps in integrating applications with UiPath. No other tool is providing such facilities.
- The recording performance is marvelous. Particularly the desktop recording and web recording both work really well.
- It is difficult to extract data from Iframes, but it is still possible.
- It would be good to provide a Ubuntu version of UiPath Enterprise RPA Platform.
- Data mining + extraction
- Process optimisation
- Data entry
- OCR Tech
- Excellent low code environment, easy for beginners to pick up as well as experts in the field. Very intuitive and due to UiPath Studio being an application rather than a web-app, it is much quicker and more stable than other low code tools such as Oracle Integration Cloud.
- Brilliant online learning through UiPath academy, perfect for people who are new to either UiPath or RPA in general. Easy to listen to and very informative. Doesn't take ages to get through or to understand either.
- UiPath Go and third-party support help massively when creating automations as it is likely someone has done something similar already. So given that the automation is open-source, it is very easy to get going.
- Easy to use orchestrator allows for deploying robots with minimal stress, switching from DEV to PROD environments is very simple.
- Selecting variables for functions can be tricky for novices as there are no "recommended" variables and some are badly named and require googling, memorizing, and wasting time.
- It is expensive and for low-level automations there are cheaper or free alternatives.
- Adding extensions can cause issues, some do not install properly and sometimes pre-requisites are not listed.
It is less appropriate to use where integration/automation is already included, such as with certain Oracle cloud systems.
- If there is a need to share data mutually with other platforms then UiPath is the best tool. It makes me much [more] confident by giving me a full-fledged authority on data [...] for automating even complex or hard processes.
- The best thing about it is that it is very much user-friendly. Moreover, it can be easily adopted.
- This is the most reliable tool for making robots. This is indeed the best ever tool for automating multiple processes as well as plugins.
- This is the most user-friendly tool. The only drawback is that people that are having less knowledge about programming, have to face difficulty in its use. Due [to] which they have to learn complete knowledge in order to have complete command of it.
- Otherwise I do not have any complaint against this RPA.
- If you are looking to automate some SAP jobs, it's best.
- If you have a problem with data manipulating UiPath best for this.
- Documentation understanding works very good.
- Customer Support improvement needed.
- UiPath Academy - please add more courses to learn.
- AI factor.
Recently, we have started using UiPath Test Suite features. UiPath is [a] rapidly growing technology in [the] market in AI and machine learning. There is one product document [to] understand which will help to solve different business solutions.
- Cost effective
- Market leader
- Features and services
- UiPath Community Forum
- ML Model
- AI Fabric
- Great low-code platform with very low learning curve
- Great workflow management and automation capabilities
- Extremely powerful AI & ML capabilities in the product
- Pricing is little high and should be more flexible
- Training and available help need to be made better for users
Less suited--Simple automations can be done using some of the other free RPA tools like UI Flows from Power Platform MS.
Tackling numerous tickets naturally which have standard jobs and standard advances is one of the key reasons to use UiPath
Can be integrated with ERP to bring down the time consumed from lengthy hours to 1-2 hours of time
- Integration with ERP is easy and efficient
- Extremely useful to computerize your day by day repititive tasks
- UiPath Bots perform and does processes assigned to it, working non-stop 24/7 without any human involvement
- Yearly License cost is comparatively high
- Product Crashes multiple times when loaded with huge data oriented files causing it to be restarted again & again - they need to work on solving this
- Focus more on providing technical support - really a time consuming problem i am taliking about, they take their own sweet time in resolving issues
less appropriate is where the technical support is much needed but hard to get. Also work on hanging and crashing issues, it is becoming a real problem on regular basis
- User friendly, i have no coding knowledge but still be able to create a robot
- Works well for standardize process,
- Easy to [debug]
- Function to read excel not stable, sometime my excel open the robot still can run, but sometimes it prompt error and asking me to close the file
- Powerful tool for automation of workflows
- Improved and increased ROI
- Amazing customer experience and great employee job satisfaction.
- Still needs improvement to handle large number of data
- Support can be enhanced and improved upon and mainly the custom support
- More integration can be involved with respect to data management
- Automatic data and workflows management through AI.
- Equally useful for attended and unattended workflows.
- User friendly interface
- Not a mobile friendly platform.
- Free learning
- Free certification
- UiPath support forum
- Free tool availability
- To do the intelligent automation
- data and image analytics
Less Appropriate: When a human decision is required or for sentiment analysis.
- Citrix Automation
- Excel Automation
- Web Scraping
- Chat Bot development
- Application Integration with other software like SAP
- OCR technology has a lot of workarounds
- Multiple Cloud-based solutions can be automated and there is a scope where a company should work.
- Machine Learning can be introduced with more sophisticated capabilities
It is not suited for the following -> Complex ChatBots, Unstructured OCR templates, Cognitive Abilities
- Interactive User Interface
- Trainings materials
- Detailed elements extract for SAP application(its failed to identify the elements)
- Run from this activity some times running from the beginning
- Intuitive yet very powerful and easy-to-use interface
- Built-in AI and ML capabilities
- Very prompt user community along with interactive tutorials
- A well managed web-based centralized orchestrator
- Robust error handling mechanism
- Needs to have more OCR engines on board
- Pricing could be made more flexible and affordable
- Integration with Outlook needs to be further fine-tuned
- RE platform needs to be explained in depth on UiPath Academy
- User-friendly Interface
- Many products that make the ecosystem reliable (orchestrator, automation hub, studio, attended and unattended robots, etc.)
- Direct integration with many applications
- Orchestrator allows works with queues
- Business exception and error is really easy to manage.
- Huge community developing new components and supporting your queries
- You do not need to know any programming language.
- Being the most used tool in RPA makes it easier to resolve your problems in the forum.
- UiPath also has courses to learn how to use it.
- License price
- Low customization interface
- Automation hub could be difficult for non-familiarized RPA user
From my point of view, the worst scenario is with Citrix, which requiered image recognition instead of selectors. It makes the automation more difficult but not impossible!
- Integration with legacy mainframe application
- Integration with AI models and python
- Integration with API for seamless reporting
- Debugging tool
- Single license for all the products
- Testing framework
- Easy to learn.
- Good user interface.
- Drag and drop activities.
- Image processing.
- Price is high.
- Computer version not working.
- Integrating Office applications such as Outlook, Excel, and Word
- Filling in complex forms on Web interfaces
- Executing command line instructions to administer operating systems
- I believe that management of the application can be optimized.
- I believe that Cloud licensing costs are too expensive.
- Cloud SaaS version availability is too low.
- It is easier to use and very efficient
- Do not need to have a coding background
- A community that helps you if encountered issues
- RE framework that can be used
- Easy to implement and easy drop and drop coding
- Hard to debug functional test
- The license for each features is pricey
- The general search button sometimes is not working properly in the UiPath studio
- Acceleration in processes and tests.
- Excellent community and tutorials.
- Everything is under control.
- Great UiPath Community that helps a lot.
- Automation of E-mails, Excel Spreadsheets, databases and Windows Systems.
- I feel that there could still be an improvement in the artificial intelligence system. But in general, I have nothing to complain about.
- Processing data in Excel files: Using lookups and other formulas and creating pivots. It can easily read, write or update excel data.
- Entering/ Reading data to/ from websites and web pages.
- Interacting with various applications like SAP to perform better data interpretations.
- Integrating with multiple databases.
- UiPath can still improve the performance of its Citrix based recorders.
- The OCRs can be updated to provide better results.
It is less suited in scenarios where a lot of human decisions are required. But we can solve that problem too, using attended automation.
- Automating Web Applications
- Processed data using APIs and generating reports
- Monitoring outlook
- Slow IDE
- Nested blocks when designing
- More code editing options for programmers
- Has a large library of pre-built UiPath activities that can be utilized, meaning you do not have to start building robotic solutions from scratch
- The UI is user-friendly and reminicent of the MS Visual Studio so experienced .NET framework developers will feel right at home
- Easy to record interactions with web, desktop and citrix applications and scrape data from web interfaces means development time is sped up significantly
- Automation solution debugging capabilities and features could be enhanced to make it easier for developers and identify, validate and ammend code
- The attribute matching could be improved to allow for more flexibility in screen identification
- Overall workflow layout could be improved as navigating a massive solution through nested components may be inconvenient and you may not get a comprehensive helicopter view