Overall Satisfaction with AWS Batch
Currently using S3 for storage and adding direct links to these files for Members Area website to view videos and download PDF worksheets. The price is economical for the type and number of files I have and the program I use for my Membership website does not allow to store the videos there directly.
- S3 amount of files
- Easy to share files to other sites
- Like that the files and folders can be open and public or completely private
- I like that you can have double or mirroring in different Data Centers for Data Recovery
- It would be nice if the website has embedded little videos for how to do things, since I had to first go to YouTube to see how to figure things out.
- The words are very techy- which I don't mind too much considering the diversity of the apps and the value, but that does not work for a lot of regular solopreneurs who don't come from the tech world.
- The value is there for me as it supports many files. Lots of content.
CF did not have a way to store the videos and I did not want to do so in YouTube because of privacy reasons.
Do you think AWS Batch delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with AWS Batch's feature set?
Did AWS Batch live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of AWS Batch go as expected?
Would you buy AWS Batch again?
More appropriate if you have a tech group that can use more of the AWS Batch rather than one or 2 things. It works great for me, but there was a huge learning curve the first week of using it. Now, I love it - and I hope to dig deep into other parts not just S3.