ClickFunnels Reviews

December 01, 2020
Kate Murray, MBA | TrustRadius Reviewer
I use ClickFunnels to create landing pages, sales pages, and bridge pages for both my own online marketing as well as for clients. I have used several software tools to build lead magnets and sales pages, and ClickFunnels is by far the easiest tool to use. ClickFunnels is made for marketers. In the past, the only choice we had was WordPress, and it had to be used in combination with other elite plugins such as WooCommerce and WishlistMember to function as a real funnel building machine. ClickFunnels has simplified the process of creating online marketing and sales funnels.
  • Create Landing Pages and Sales Pages Quickly and Easily: They offer a variety of templates for different purposes (i.e., for Lead Magnets, Digital Downloads; Webinars; and Sales Pages). So any member of your team, even if they are not a developer can change the colors, fonts, photos, and text and have the page ready to go in a matter of minutes.
  • Mobile Optimization: The software itself has a very easy to use an intuitive option for mobile optimization. A menu pops out from the right-hand side and provides options for easily changing the size of the font, or adding a particular element to only the desktop or only the mobile version. I've never seen an easier way to optimize for mobile.
  • Integrations: Connecting to my email marketing software and my course delivery platform couldn't be easier. To implement specific automation, I prefer to use a more sophisticated email marketing option. The ability to make it all appear seamless on the customer journey is what sealed the deal for me.
  • Membership Area: ClickFunnels has a built-in membership area, but it does not allow for very much customization. If you need something very simple, it does the job, but when delivering content to a closed audience such as a course, you are better off with a Learning Management System that is created for that purpose. This is a good thing though, in my opinion, software needs to stick to what they do best and be the best at it. There are too many software companies that try to be everything to everyone and have "all in one" solutions. In that situation, they are not good at any resolution. Clickfunnels is perfect for building sales pages, and that is what they do best.
  • Affiliate Portal: ClickFunnels has a vast army of affiliates. However, their reporting system is TERRIBLE. You can't even see how many links you have referred to. This is by far the biggest drawback. According to my link tracking software, I've referred over 3,000 clicks between my blog post reviews, YouTube reviews, and members of my audience on social media, yet I have not had one single sign up. I think this is misleading and not transparent. They need to have better affiliate tracking analytics for their affiliates.
  • Customer Service: There is nothing I dislike more than a company that farms out all their customer service overseas. There is a significant language barrier in this industry, and most problems can be solved very quickly if you employ people who understand the product and the industry. Unfortunately, I had an experience with a very simple question. Still, the customer service rep did not understand my question, so it took four days to resolve between going back and forth over email because of the time difference. If I were speaking to someone from the USA who understood my issue, it could easily have been resolved within minutes. Eventually, I was the one who discovered that their documentation was incorrect, and that was the reason my issue wasn't able to be resolved easily.
ClickFunnels is the Mercedes of landing page software for marketers. I've been creating sales pages since 2006 when the only options were static HTML, WordPress, or Drupal. While WordPress has evolved with thousands of plugins, I can confidently say that I have never used something as easy and intuitive as ClickFunnels. I would recommend it to any small business or solo-entrepreneur who is running an online business or looking to generate leads from digital marketing. The software is straightforward to use for people who do not have experience coding, and if you do have experience with HTML, it makes further customization very easy. Typically for an enterprise-sized business, I would recommend a tool with the capability for automated intelligence and contextual marketing such as HubSpot, which, of course, has its own website builder. However, even when you put ClickFunnels up against HubSpot, the ability to build out your pages is still much easier with ClickFunnels. I would (and I do) use it in conjunction with HubSpot.
I don't think you should have to wait for more than an hour or two to get in touch with someone when you need support. Because they primarily have overseas help, it's typically at least until the next business day until you get help. Then there is the language barrier to deal with. It's not ideal. I have contacted support a few times and have gotten answers. However, I consider myself much savvier than most in terms of understanding all the behind the scenes issues that go on with building a website and online marketing funnels. So if I were a beginner or not as familiar with how to code and create websites, I would think the support is terrible.
Read Kate Murray, MBA's full review
March 30, 2020
Bailey Witt, MBA | TrustRadius Reviewer
As a marketing agency, we have used ClickFunnels for our own marketing and we've also implemented for several clients. It is used primarily by marketing to generate leads. ClickFunnels provides one of the easiest ways to create landing pages with opt-in forms or sell products in a sales funnel. It saves so much time on every marketing campaign versus having to outsource web development which can take weeks. ClickFunnels allows us to create subdomains to send paid website traffic to and generate leads for our business which we can remarket to. ClickFunnels also makes it easy to sell products with native checkout and upsell/downsell/one-time offers, and more.
  • The ease of building landing pages is incredible. It's just drag and drop, and still very customizable. It's simple enough that anyone can build a page, not just a designer. They have simple templates to start from and you can make a great branded page easily from there.
  • It's great at generating leads. You can embed simple opt-in forms in webpages at the top of your landing page and integrate with your CRM and it also stores your leads in the system as well. Opting in can trigger a number of different actions, including a thank you page, a second offer, or trigger an automated email.
  • ClickFunnels's biggest strength is sales funnels. Easily create a continuous set of pages that get someone from a visitor to a subscriber, and to a paid customer. You don't have to "glue" a bunch of different systems together like a page builder, shopping cart, eCommerce tool, email marketing tool, or CRM. It's all interconnected so you can churn out sales quickly, all automated.
  • It does not have email blast functionality, or multi-step workflows, so it can't completely replace a marketing automation tool or email marketing software like Mailchimp. It needs a co-pilot to really make your business a marketing machine.
  • Setting up funnels can be tricky sometimes. There are several different places to change URLs for your pages which can be confusing. You have to create a domain or subdomain to use for your pages, otherwise they get an ugly clickfunnels.com URL. Automated emails are not as simple to create as other tools, and it's not drag-and-drop.
  • It doesn't have the CRM functionality that other marketing tools have. It does capture the name and email address of your leads, but it has to send them to another tool, at least in the base version.
If you're wanting to do some digital advertising on Google, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, or another network, and need a tool to quickly create landing pages on your own. This is a fairly affordable tool to get that done, and it has some nice gizmos and gadgets to make your pages look and function great. It's also a great tool if you have digital products to sell online such as courses, eBooks, or consulting services. You can easily set up sales funnels to capture leads with some content and then upsell them with a "ladder" of products.
Haven't actually needed to use their support, so I suppose that is a good thing!
Read Bailey Witt, MBA's full review
March 09, 2020
Tina Keys | TrustRadius Reviewer
I used it for my own agency and for 4 other domains. We used it to create sales funnels for ourselves and our clients.
  • Lots of training in the member area.
  • Lots of resources and information on Facebook groups.
  • Know-how pages behind help button.
  • They need to find a simple solution for beginners, as the number of things to do is overwhelming.
  • They need to qualify their coaching applicants better, and be able to say no if it is not a good fit.
  • The need to approach training programs with less greed and more support.
I was extremely disappointed with the way the coaching program went, and when I voiced my concerns with the CEO, he replied with, "Sorry to hear that". No one looked into the situation, no one qualified if my complaint was relevant or not. They sold me something that could not be done because I was not in the right space in my business to make that big of an investment. They took all my money, and when things went wrong, I just got an apology and that's it. Not the kind of customer service I would expect for the high ticket product I purchased.
Coaches only had a 20 min call and rushed through it. I never felt heard and listened to. I don't think it is entirely their fault, they were just overworked.
Read Tina Keys's full review
February 14, 2020
Katelyn Silva | TrustRadius Reviewer
We are using ClickFunnels as a multi-purpose system to streamline our business operations. We are using it as both a website and for funnels for our leads and customers. We also provide some of our service delivery through ClickFunnels.
  • ClickFunnels makes my business look professional, and feels like it adds that extra 'pop' to really wow both new and repeat customers.
  • ClickFunnels has amazing customer support. Even when I'm confused on something, I feel completely confident that it will be resolved with a member of their support team.
  • ClickFunnels by itself doesn't have some functions I feel are necessary and requires additional coding for these functions. They are provided with a separate service, which also has a learning curve.
  • ClickFunnels can be a bit of a learning curve by itself and at first it can feel a bit overwhelming and daunting. I am a pretty techy person, and I still felt this way so I can only imagine for someone less familiar with techy things.
I truly believe that ClickFunnels should be used by anyone running a business. It truly streamlines the online scope and guides customers on a desired path without making them feel pulled in a million directions or overwhelmed. There is a learning curve, and parts of it can be improved, but overall I have been very pleased with ClickFunnels. The only time I would say it is less appropriate would be if someone does not desire online aspects to their business or doesn't want to grow in that area.
I have had an amazing experience with ClickFunnels support. If it's after hours, there are people all over the world that pitch-in to answer questions and help out and they really know their stuff. Someone even randomly hopped on a Zoom call with me at 8pm with my kids acting crazy to help me figure out an urgent problem! Even when they don't have the exact solution, the ClickFunnels support team provides alternative things to consider.
Read Katelyn Silva's full review
February 13, 2020
Eric W. Su | TrustRadius Reviewer
Our marketing department uses this software. Our main purpose to use it is to generate leads and to generate revenue.
  • It makes creating pages easier and straight forward.
  • The support is pretty good too.
It's super to generate new leads. Then there is a follow-up email sequence that is great to engage with leads. The templates are good to work from. All the features to get a basic webpage up is there. A beginner could go through a 15-minute overview and be able to create funnels on their own. Beyond this, the tactics and strategies on what to say on each page could be learned over time. ClickFunnels delivers in helping people build a simple lead or opt-in page very well.
It's pretty good overall because people really try to solve the problem. The speed of the solution is sometimes slow.
Read Eric W. Su's full review
February 13, 2020
Gretchen Maurer | TrustRadius Reviewer
As a mental health counseling and coaching practice, we see clients face to face and are starting to reach out to do online coaching and mentoring and one-day counseling. We use click funnels to have a home for our video products and books, and also to get the message out on Facebook through videos and digital products available.
  • Everything has clear step by step videos and a great help team.
  • I got personalized help and even a video of my page from their support team.
  • Some people may be turned off by some of the personalities.
  • I would try to use some other free course sites to become aware of the icons and terms that most platforms use. If you are just starting out it will be overwhelming but give it a go.
First of all, I believe everything you need is here. Think of your monthly fees like rent and not expenses. You can take care of your mail responder, it is a course platform, ads manager, and has video help. I believe it can be used for every business if you are creative enough to think outside the box!
It may take a couple of days of back and forth help. A live chat for everyone would be great!
Read Gretchen Maurer's full review
March 06, 2020
We use ClickFunnels to optimize landing pages and flows. It's primarily used by our in-house digital marketing team with input from account managers when needed, and almost always on behalf of clients instead of for ourselves. ClickFunnels is great software for quick, consistent landing pages and systemizing the customer's journey to purchase.
  • Easy to Use
  • Customer Support
  • Functionality
  • It's fairly expensive compared to other options.
  • More integrations with other software would be nice.
ClickFunnels is great for teams with limited web-development resources that are investing heavily into digital marketing and especially into lead generation, yet need help optimizing their lead nurturing and on-page conversion rate. If you have a strong team of in-house website development resources available, I am not sure you need ClickFunnels. You might be better off with other, cheaper optimization software.
Their customer support is top-notch. We've never had any issues with it.
March 06, 2020
I am a marketing agency using ClickFunnels to help clients looking to grow their ROI using ClickFunnels.
  • Speed to market - love the speedy implementation of the funnels.
  • Integrations - easily integrate email drip and payment gateways.
  • Split Testing designs - quickly test and make changes to ensure you have a converting funnel.
  • Missing- internal Calendar functionality links for clients to auto-schedule an appointment.
  • Metrics - ClickFunnels fall very short on metrics. I want to know who watched videos, how much they watched, or advanced through a video. No, CTA's!
  • Reporting - I want the DATA!!! Analytics is SO important!
  • Love the templates. Easy to learn, modify, and publish. Easy to clone.
  • Fast execution! No frustration! Easy to use an editor!
ClickFunnels has GREAT customer service with multiple ways to obtain support. Internal ticketing support is fantastic, and there are different channels and team support as well. I found the customer support amazing and friendly!
February 20, 2020
We used to work with ClickFunnels in our business, but we encountered so many issues with email delivery and creating easy flow landing pages that we ended up switching to Builderall instead. It's more affordable and provides (in our opinion) more tools that we can easily implement. We were constantly trying to work with support on an integration issue whenever we created webinar opt-in pages. Our emails were always "stuck", never sent out properly. There was always some sort of issue with our Zoom connection or moving along the next step of the funnel. It was frustrating, especially for the money we were paying.
  • It can be easy to understand for someone who does not know coding language.
  • Drag and drop
  • Quicker support
  • Email marketing set up and sequences need updates
ClickFunnels is well suited for an individual who wants to create multiple landing pages and opt-ins for different services/products. For someone who doesn't know coding languages like CSS or HTML, this will be ideal because they can use their drag-and-drop capabilities. It's pretty simple to follow and once you dabble on the platform for a while, you can get the hang of it.
When we were using the ClickFunnels platform we encountered a number of issues with third-party integration on our landing pages (which were supposed to be easy to integrate). When we were using ClickFunnels, there was mainly the chat support, but it wasn't necessarily live and it would take hours or sometimes a day or so to hear back. Let's not forget that, then, you might have to respond back, and then wait for that back and forth. Because of this, sometimes we missed deadlines and had to delay executions of certain services like webinars and so forth.
February 05, 2020
ClickFunnels has given us an easy way to create highly converting sales funnels. We now use it to promote our monthly sale, and it has contributed to a great increase in revenue for our organization. We took advantage of the ClickStart coaching program, which helped get us up and running quickly so we could see results right away.
  • High-converting templates.
  • Fast-loading pages.
  • Infusionsoft API connection has been broken for almost a year.
Easy to use platform for creating sales funnels that convert well. Zapier integration allows it to be useful regardless of what other platforms you need to integrate with.
They are pretty responsive, but some issues go unresolved for many months, like the Infusionsoft API integration which still doesn't work for opt-in forms!
November 08, 2019
page V | TrustRadius Reviewer
This software helps solve the problem of conversion. (not just looking for website visitors, but using your website to actually create leads and customers) .
It used to be good enough for you to have a website - but now, you need to have a website that features a guide or an offer for an ideal user, then collects their information and follows up with them immediately.
This tool combines:
  • website
  • pop-up
  • CRM
  • email autoresponder
We use it for our marketing department and we also implement it for other clients to advertise their guides, offers, strategy calls, events, and conferences.
  • Landing page software: A great one-page microsite where you can host your guides, offers, event information... (please note, this should not replace a mature company website).
  • Integrations: This software integrates with just about everything - so it's easy to collect information here and then migrate it into your real Customer Relationship Management system or ESP (email service provider).
  • Easy, basic CRM: For the new business owner, or for someone who has an opt-in offer, this software creates a four-in-one landing base to begin part of a customer journey. (please note, this does not replace a real CRM or email software for a mature business owner or for a bigger brand.)
  • Pop-up software: Allowing you to collect user information and allow people to opt-in to marketing messages or offers.
  • A/B testing: The ability to create and test offers, different landing pages, and variables to understand what their audience truly desires.
  • End USER EXPERIENCE - OH. MY. GOODNESS. This software needs help in the design department. I don't like critiquing people or products, but in this case, you need to get someone to help you with design to really make your landing page look professional (this is attached to your brand image). A lot of direct response marketers use this platform for younger brands, so typically the designed landing pages on this software don't look great.
  • User navigation - It's not necessarily user intuitive.
  • The software has interior platforms for membership courses - But this is not a great user experience for your course. A micro-course, 7-day trial, or mini-course as an opt-in offer might work here, but COACHES, do not use this as the delivery system of your membership course. Go elsewhere for that, like Teachable, MyKajabi, or Thinkific.
  • They need to make more room for templates. The basic plan of $99 only allows you to have 20 landing pages. According to industry leaders, you should have 40 per offer.
My recommendations are very specific - I don't like blanket recommendations.

For younger brands or businesses, I would recommend this as:
  • A starter site, email system and pop up all in one to create a place where people can go from viewing the site -> a lead or customer
  • A place to test your offers, landing pages, and pop-ups
For mature brands or bigger businesses, I would recommend this as
  • An easy way to create landing pages without having to give user access to your main platform.
  • A good place to test your offers or landing pages
I would not recommend this for:
  • A permanent email service provider
  • A permanent/main website
  • A main pop-up provider
Honestly, I haven't had to use support very often, but I would say that from time to time something will break - and they'll have to announce it in the Facebook group. Because of the community, education challenge (one funnel away), workforce, ability to replicate funnels, and documentation - I would have to say that I think somewhat positively of support for the platform, even though Clickfunnels itself doesnt' always provide that directly.
Read page V's full review
June 05, 2019
Marco Diversi | TrustRadius Reviewer
ClickFunnels is used once in a while to create beautiful and super powerful funnels. The difference between ClickFunnels and any other software alike is that with the basic plan you will get a lot of features and not only the ability to create funnels but also powerful landing pages, online courses and all the most powerful tools to do lead generation.
  • Cheap.
  • Easy to use.
  • Full Of features.
  • Best funnel software on the market.
  • They should make it more developer friendly.
  • Certain funnel templates look scammy.
  • The landing page builder is not powerful like other software.
If you have a brand new website, online store or simply a product that needs to be marketed via paid traffic you should use click funnels. If you are looking to make your email list huge and give value to your users via nice funnels and tips and courses you should use click funnels.
Read Marco Diversi's full review
June 04, 2019
Brandon S | TrustRadius Reviewer
Ah, the wonders of Russel Brunson and his ClickFunnels. It truly is a simple and intuitive method of creating sales funnels for my company and my clients. Especially with my e-commerce and Saas clients. Hours are saved by enticing clients to find out more about a specific product or service and then sending them into a funnel to hear more through say a webinar, an email series, or a combination of them both. Plus, it's all automated so it's super simple to set up a landing page with little to no design experience.
  • Sales funnel automation
  • Marketing automation
  • Email automation
  • Would like to see additional integrations.
  • An easier way to integrate more complex payment systems.
  • A work-flow layout.
If you want to convert prospects into potential customers or, at the very least, send them to a webinar sign up, then you need, no, you must have ClickFunnels in order to save yourself all the headache of combining other available tools to do the same thing.
Read Brandon S's full review
March 02, 2019
Ben Marcoux Roofing Lead Generation Expert | TrustRadius Reviewer
I use ClickFunnels every day for my own business and my clients' businesses. It's a great tool for quickly building out lead generation and sales funnels without needing to code anything. The templates that come with ClickFunnels improve all the time, and you can also customize any part of the page at any time to get it in line with your brand and objective.
  • Speed of implementation. You can launch your ideas quickly to get proof of concept. You don't need to code pages, so you can build out the idea quickly and see how your market responds.
  • Integrates with most other tools on the market. If you can't do something natively inside ClickFunnels, you can set up integrations, Zaps, custom code, and webhooks that make ClickFunnels even more powerful.
  • The Drag-n-drop editor is easy to learn. The interface is pretty straightforward and you can quickly get comfortable building pages.
  • Easy to edit or completely customize the mobile design of your pages.
  • Page load speed. ClickFunnels uses a shared server so their page load speeds suffer.
  • Image uploading. Sometimes the interface to upload images gets a little buggy and forces you to refresh the page.
  • Phone support. There's only email support available, and they sometimes take a few days to get back to you, especially if you have a question on a weekend.
  • Actionetics, their email marketing tool, is clunky and not worth using.
ClickFunnels is great if you're a small business owner or soloprenuer who doesn't know how to code, but knows how important it is to market your business online. It works for local businesses with a physical location and online businesses. It's not the best tool for e-commerce, although there are some plugins that make it possible and effective. It's also great for larger companies that want to quickly roll out an idea before investing in full, customized development on their own servers.
Read Ben Marcoux Roofing Lead Generation Expert's full review
December 18, 2018
Emily Muhoberac | TrustRadius Reviewer
ClickFunnels is the second piece of landing page software we used to build our marketing funnel. We have used ClickFunnels to build landing pages for our main company website as well as ancillary product offerings.
  • Intuitive Workflows: ClickFunnels makes it very easy for a non-technical person to build a gated content or other opt-in workflow. We’ve tried many different platforms, and ClickFunnels was definitely the easiest to use with the least learning curve.
  • Built-in shopping cart and e-commerce features: Other softwares require an integration or custom coding; ClickFunnels keeps the process in-house, which saved us a huge headache.
  • All-In-One Solution: ClickFunnels has the functionality of multiple pieces of software at one low price. We were able to keep our costs down and our process streamlined into one product.
  • Lots of training materials: from the YouTube channel to the guides and templates, ClickFunnels sets you up for success with all the tools to get you up and running fast.
  • Tacky Branding: The whole ClickFunnels site looks incredibly tacky. I found the branding and language so off-putting that we chose not to try ClickFunnels until we ran out of other options. The product speaks for itself, don’t let the site dissuade you. That said, some of the “used car salesman” branding rubs off on the templates.
  • Reporting: The reporting dashboard and analytics are very basic, and don’t measure up to some of their competitors.
  • You’ll still want to work with a designer while using ClickFunnels, as some of the templates/builder options look a bit dated.
ClickFunnels is ideal for:
- Building standalone marketing funnels fast
- Small teams with little experience in marketing
- Non-technical teams
- Low marketing budgets

ClickFunnels isn’t great for:
- Marketing teams with big budgets that can afford an enterprise option
- Funnels that feed into a CRM or larger marketing plan (you’d need to use Zapier for integrations in ClickFunnels)
Read Emily Muhoberac's full review
September 20, 2018
Chandler Elmore | TrustRadius Reviewer
We are currently using ClickFunnels across the entire organization for about a half-dozen clients. The main business problem it addresses is the need for landing pages that are highly specific and time sensitive. It solves the issue of needing a web developer to create and deploy simple landing pages for marketing campaigns.
  • Ease of use is the big one for our organization. It has a simple design and implementation interface that anyone can use and or go into and edit certain page features.
  • Consistency and reliability. Though I am sure there have been issues with ClickFunnels for some users, we have never had an issue and it works well for all of our clients across different industries.
  • The initial setup can be confusing and a little time-consuming. The best thing we have learned is to not try to start a client from scratch with ClickFunnels, ideally, they should already be using it.
  • The only other thing is integrating ClickFunnels in with a clients Domain, which can take some backend development.
I do not see where ClickFunnels has a less appropriate side unless your organization does not have the need for stand-alone campaign landing pages. I see ClickFunnels being used in any organization that has a series of product launches and or certain seasons where specific products are being marketed and trying to draw a specific audience.
Read Chandler Elmore's full review
January 02, 2019
Steena Brown | TrustRadius Reviewer
ClickFunnels is an independent landing page building and hosting site. Regardless of where you host your main business domain, ClickFunnels can be used to host all of the pages and integrations of a sales funnel including Opt-ins, pop-ups, program sales, basic memberships, etc. ClickFunnels is simple enough for relative beginners, but can also be quite customized or coded with custom CSS to produce more elaborate pages and funnels. Some tech savvy is required, but most of ClickFunnels can be learned between ClickFunnels support and YouTube video tutorials.
  • Clean landing pages without headers (can't do this in Squarespace)
  • Easy to lay out and design funnel pages through drag and drop (quite simple compared to most WordPress)
  • Quick and direct integrations with payment software, email software, etc.
  • Seamless sales funnels with built-in functionality that is missing in most self-hosted sales funnels
  • ClickFunnels does not have the ability to use email marketing expiration link re-direct timers. You CAN set a timer ON a ClickFunnels page itself to expire, but there's no way to set an expiring link so that you can send a limited time email offer. This can be done through deadline funnel and other such software, but that's another integration and step to consider in the process.
  • ClickFunnels has limited fonts available (from Google fonts) and integrating custom CSS for fonts isn't something I'd consider a beginner function. I have either chosen a similar font to the decorative one a client uses, or had to create images with titles/headlines and import them instead of using actual text. This is okay, but can be cumbersome.
  • ClickFunnels doesn't directly integrate with PayPal in a seamless way. Again, there are third-party integrations for this, but it takes some time to implement. Stripe is the go-to. If you're in a foreign country, this is something to be aware of.
Appropriate for anyone wanting to create an effective, efficient online sales funnel for their business. Less suitable for physical products, most suitable for information products and online service based businesses. Most of my clients that I have supported in their sales funnels have been life coaches or online course creators. This is a great software for ebook funnels, free workshops, challenges, etc.
Read Steena Brown's full review
July 02, 2018
Adam Middlesworth | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use Clickfunnels for marketing and sales of our products. We utilize the landing pages to drive more leads into our business as well as the webinar platforms to product sales. We have multiple funnels in our business from Clickfunnels producing tens of thousands of dollars. We even have a funnel that has done well into the 6 figures.
  • They have pre built out funnels for specific campaigns. ie webinar funnels pre built.
  • Extremely easy user interface to make building the landing pages extremely simple.
  • Great support to help in building funnels.
  • More intuitive follow up as part of the platform.
ClickFunnels can be used by anyone with a marketing and sales strategy for their business. If you have an online or even a local business, you should be using ClickFunnels to grow your email list or make more sales for your business. Pair landing pages with traffic of any kind and you'll be thankful you did!
Read Adam Middlesworth's full review
June 28, 2018
Lauren Golden | TrustRadius Reviewer
I use ClickFunnels to market and sell my digital courses online. I am also able to manage my clients and communicate with them via email marketing, as well as host my programs through the CF Platform.
  • Ease of use and functionality
  • One stop shop for online entrepreneurs
  • Customer service
  • Actionetics isn't quite as sophisticated as other CRM platforms
  • Backpack seems rigid, however, we are just beginning to utilize this feature
Using ClickFunnels rather than a traditional website to market my business has been a game changer. I have saved time and become more profitable as a direct result of this platform.
Read Lauren Golden's full review
October 30, 2018
We are using ClickFunnels to build different kinds of funnels for us and our clients. We've built funnels for lead magnets, such as ebooks or checklists, webinar funnels, and membership areas for clients that were selling courses. The tool makes it easy to create funnels without any design/development knowledge. They offer a wide range of templates and are very easy to use. The entire platform is based on drag-and-drop functionality, making it simple for users to build any sort of funnel they need.
  • Building funnels and landing pages is very easy and fast. The end result is a modern looking funnel that converts.
  • It integrates with all big CRMs and webinar platforms.
  • It integrates with Stripe, making it super-easy to create products and paid subscriptions.
  • More tutorials and webinars so we can master the use of the tool.
  • Keep adding new templates for funnels.
  • Have a phone number for support. Chat option sometimes takes time.
ClickFunnels is the perfect funnel building tool. It lets you create landing pages with ease, and add one-time upsells for your products and services. It's a bit pricier tool, so if you won't be using it to its full extent it might be wiser to look for some cheaper options.
September 18, 2018
My agency uses ClickFunnels to build all of our landing pages as well as the client's landing pages. ClickFunnels makes us build landing pages and funnels much faster than using other solutions available in the market. Definitely, the time savings is the biggest reason I'm using CF for more than 2 years now.
  • ClickFunnels makes building the landing pages a breeze.
  • The possibility to use Zapeir to integrate ClickFunnels with many other apps is a plus.
  • The landing pages load super fast.
  • The whole community behind CF is amazing, as well as the support.
  • The analytic part of ClickFunemels could be better.
  • The customer management has room for some improvements.
  • They could have more price tiers to make it a little more affordable for some people.
For those who need a solid funnel, ClickFunnels works very great. I have CF integrate (via Zapier) with ActiveCampaign and ClickSend. For me, it is a perfect combo to have the subscribers notified by receiving text messages and email sequences.
June 22, 2018
I am a sole owner and using it across my entire company to market to buyers and sellers of real estate. This solves the problem of having to spend tens of thousands of dollars paying a website engineer, website designer, graphic designer and all the other multitudes of people that are involved in creating a sales "funnel" through websites. Essentially this saves the tens of thousands of dollars and you can create your own sales page or website within 6-10 minutes, instead of pulling together all the other resources which can take weeks or even months.
  • Create your own website in under 10 minutes using their drag and drop tools and templates.
  • The owner of ClickFunnels provides IMMENSE value and gives away tons of knowledge and resources for free in order to help his customers succeed.
  • I haven't come across anything that I cannot do with the abundant platform!
  • Possibly have pre-built funnels incorporated with the templates?
  • I cannot think of anything else, this software is awesome.
Anyone in ANY business can use clickfunnels to acquire more leads, keep more leads and convert more leads. Whomever is contemplating using it just needs to simply learn the process of their value ladder and low end/high end ticket items in order to acquire customers and get them to move upwards along the value ladder towards more high end ticket items.

What is ClickFunnels?

ClickFunnels offers a web page designer oriented around setting up a sales funnel easily, for those with no coding and design experience.