ClickFunnels offers a web page designer oriented around setting up a sales funnel easily, for those with no coding and design experience.You are a click away from growth with ClickFunnels!We are currently using ClickFunnels across the entire organization for about a half-dozen clients. The main business problem it addresses is the need for landing pages that are highly specific and time sensitive. It solves the issue of needing a web developer to create and deploy simple landing pages for marketing campaigns.,Ease of use is the big one for our organization. It has a simple design and implementation interface that anyone can use and or go into and edit certain page features. Consistency and reliability. Though I am sure there have been issues with ClickFunnels for some users, we have never had an issue and it works well for all of our clients across different industries.,The initial setup can be confusing and a little time-consuming. The best thing we have learned is to not try to start a client from scratch with ClickFunnels, ideally, they should already be using it. The only other thing is integrating ClickFunnels in with a clients Domain, which can take some backend development.,9,More time billable with less work to do. Without needing a web developer we have saved thousands of dollars in design time and costs.,Infusionsoft, Slack, Dropbox Business, LucidchartClickFunnels made us lots of $$$$We use Clickfunnels for marketing and sales of our products. We utilize the landing pages to drive more leads into our business as well as the webinar platforms to product sales. We have multiple funnels in our business from Clickfunnels producing tens of thousands of dollars. We even have a funnel that has done well into the 6 figures.,They have pre built out funnels for specific campaigns. ie webinar funnels pre built. Extremely easy user interface to make building the landing pages extremely simple. Great support to help in building funnels.,More intuitive follow up as part of the platform.,9,ROI for our business is off the charts thanks to ClickFunnels. We also were part of Russel's Inner circle and saw a great return from that as well.,Unbounce, WordPress, Leadpages and Infusionsoft,MailChimp, ActiveCampaign, Leadpages, InfusionsoftClickFunnels took my business from 0 to multiple six figuresI use ClickFunnels to market and sell my digital courses online. I am also able to manage my clients and communicate with them via email marketing, as well as host my programs through the CF Platform.,Ease of use and functionality One stop shop for online entrepreneurs Customer service,Actionetics isn't quite as sophisticated as other CRM platforms Backpack seems rigid, however, we are just beginning to utilize this feature,10,ClickFunnels is the backbone of my business! I am so pleased with my experience and results.,ONTRAPORT,WordPress, DocuSign, CalendlyThe best tool for funnels!We are using ClickFunnels to build different kinds of funnels for us and our clients. We've built funnels for lead magnets, such as ebooks or checklists, webinar funnels, and membership areas for clients that were selling courses. The tool makes it easy to create funnels without any design/development knowledge. They offer a wide range of templates and are very easy to use. The entire platform is based on drag-and-drop functionality, making it simple for users to build any sort of funnel they need.,Building funnels and landing pages is very easy and fast. The end result is a modern looking funnel that converts. It integrates with all big CRMs and webinar platforms. It integrates with Stripe, making it super-easy to create products and paid subscriptions.,More tutorials and webinars so we can master the use of the tool. Keep adding new templates for funnels. Have a phone number for support. Chat option sometimes takes time.,10,ClickFunnels made a positive impact on our business. We were able to sell the setup to our clients and offer it as an additional service. We used it to sell our products and a course, which directly influenced our earnings. All clients we've used it for experienced positive ROI due to product sales or more email contacts.,Leadpages, HubSpot and SharpSpring,HubSpot, SharpSpring, WebinarJamClickFunnels helped my business to growMy agency uses ClickFunnels to build all of our landing pages as well as the client's landing pages. ClickFunnels makes us build landing pages and funnels much faster than using other solutions available in the market. Definitely, the time savings is the biggest reason I'm using CF for more than 2 years now.,ClickFunnels makes building the landing pages a breeze. The possibility to use Zapeir to integrate ClickFunnels with many other apps is a plus. The landing pages load super fast. The whole community behind CF is amazing, as well as the support.,The analytic part of ClickFunemels could be better. The customer management has room for some improvements. They could have more price tiers to make it a little more affordable for some people.,10,ClickFunnels help us to grow our business quickly with their solutions. You do not need a website to create a business model. ClickFunnels helps to build any kind of website and landing pages.,Landingi and Leadpages,CloudApp, Serpstat, Post Planner, Mailshake
ClickFunnels

ClickFunnels Reviews

ClickFunnels
Filter 15 vetted ClickFunnels reviews and ratings
Chandler Elmore profile photo
September 20, 2018

Review: "You are a click away from growth with ClickFunnels!"

• Ease of use is the big one for our organization. It has a simple design and implementation interface that anyone can use and or go into and edit certain page features.
  • Consistency and reliability. Though I am sure there have been issues with ClickFunnels for some users, we have never had an issue and it works well for all of our clients across different industries.
  • The initial setup can be confusing and a little time-consuming. The best thing we have learned is to not try to start a client from scratch with ClickFunnels, ideally, they should already be using it.
  • The only other thing is integrating ClickFunnels in with a clients Domain, which can take some backend development.
I do not see where ClickFunnels has a less appropriate side unless your organization does not have the need for stand-alone campaign landing pages. I see ClickFunnels being used in any organization that has a series of product launches and or certain seasons where specific products are being marketed and trying to draw a specific audience.
Read Chandler Elmore's full review
Adam Middlesworth profile photo
July 02, 2018

User Review: "ClickFunnels made us lots of $$$$"

• They have pre built out funnels for specific campaigns. ie webinar funnels pre built.
  • Extremely easy user interface to make building the landing pages extremely simple.
  • Great support to help in building funnels.
  • More intuitive follow up as part of the platform.
ClickFunnels can be used by anyone with a marketing and sales strategy for their business. If you have an online or even a local business, you should be using ClickFunnels to grow your email list or make more sales for your business. Pair landing pages with traffic of any kind and you'll be thankful you did!
Read Adam Middlesworth's full review
Lauren Golden profile photo
June 28, 2018

Review: "ClickFunnels took my business from 0 to multiple six figures"

• Ease of use and functionality
  • One stop shop for online entrepreneurs
  • Customer service
  • Actionetics isn't quite as sophisticated as other CRM platforms
  • Backpack seems rigid, however, we are just beginning to utilize this feature
Using ClickFunnels rather than a traditional website to market my business has been a game changer. I have saved time and become more profitable as a direct result of this platform.
Read Lauren Golden's full review
October 30, 2018

ClickFunnels Review: "The best tool for funnels!"

• Building funnels and landing pages is very easy and fast. The end result is a modern looking funnel that converts.
  • It integrates with all big CRMs and webinar platforms.
  • It integrates with Stripe, making it super-easy to create products and paid subscriptions.
  • More tutorials and webinars so we can master the use of the tool.
  • Keep adding new templates for funnels.
  • Have a phone number for support. Chat option sometimes takes time.
ClickFunnels is the perfect funnel building tool. It lets you create landing pages with ease, and add one-time upsells for your products and services. It's a bit pricier tool, so if you won't be using it to its full extent it might be wiser to look for some cheaper options.
September 18, 2018

Review: "ClickFunnels helped my business to grow"

• ClickFunnels makes building the landing pages a breeze.
  • The possibility to use Zapeir to integrate ClickFunnels with many other apps is a plus.
  • The landing pages load super fast.
  • The whole community behind CF is amazing, as well as the support.
  • The analytic part of ClickFunemels could be better.
  • The customer management has room for some improvements.
  • They could have more price tiers to make it a little more affordable for some people.
For those who need a solid funnel, ClickFunnels works very great. I have CF integrate (via Zapier) with ActiveCampaign and ClickSend. For me, it is a perfect combo to have the subscribers notified by receiving text messages and email sequences.
June 22, 2018

Review: "If you want to 10x your business, you need to dive into the clickfunnels and join the funnelhacking community!"

I am a sole owner and using it across my entire company to market to buyers and sellers of real estate. This solves the problem of having to spend tens of thousands of dollars paying a website engineer, website designer, graphic designer and all the other multitudes of people that are involved in creating a sales "funnel" through websites. Essentially this saves the tens of thousands of dollars and you can create your own sales page or website within 6-10 minutes, instead of pulling together all the other resources which can take weeks or even months.
  • Create your own website in under 10 minutes using their drag and drop tools and templates.
  • The owner of ClickFunnels provides IMMENSE value and gives away tons of knowledge and resources for free in order to help his customers succeed.
  • I haven't come across anything that I cannot do with the abundant platform!
  • Possibly have pre-built funnels incorporated with the templates?
  • I cannot think of anything else, this software is awesome.
Anyone in ANY business can use clickfunnels to acquire more leads, keep more leads and convert more leads. Whomever is contemplating using it just needs to simply learn the process of their value ladder and low end/high end ticket items in order to acquire customers and get them to move upwards along the value ladder towards more high end ticket items.

ClickFunnels Scorecard Summary