Very happy so far

ClickFunnels Platinum

TwoCommaClubX

What is ClickFunnels?

ClickFunnels offers a web page designer oriented around setting up a sales funnel easily, for those with no coding and design experience.

ClickFunnels Technical Details

Alternatives

What is ClickFunnels?

What is ClickFunnels's best feature?

Reviewers rate Dynamic page text replacement highest, with a score of 7.5.

Who uses ClickFunnels?

The most common users of ClickFunnels are from Small Businesses and the Marketing & Advertising industry.

October 15, 2021

Very happy so far

Dr. Lorne Lavine | TrustRadius Reviewer
I use it to market my business services. It allows me to generate and track leads as they go through my system. I send out emails to prospects to "funnel" them into the top of my system and then move them through that funnel to eventually make the purchase I want.
  • Lead gen
  • Automation
  • Emails
  • Reporting
  • Onboarding
  • Training
  • Support
Perfect for my business or any business that wants to generate and track leads from the get-go. The system does require some understanding of funnels and human behavior, I highly recommend working with a marketing expert especially one with ClickFunnels experience. But, once it's in place, it is mostly set it and forget it.
The best and most accurate rating would be N/A, but that's not a bad thing, as I've never need their support. The main challenge with CF is the initial setup, and I hired an expert for this. Once things were up and running, it's been running without issue and I have never needed to call support.
Juan R. Arroyo Yap | TrustRadius Reviewer
I am using it for landing pages and sell products and serviced instead of a traditional website. It takes care of landing pages, integrates with Stripe for payment processing, and allows me to offer upsells for specific products. I don't have a formal website so ClickFunnels replaces that purpose in addition to being able to sell digital products and services.
  • Webpage builder is simple to use
  • Allows for sale funnels setup in straightforward way
  • Provides a lot of marketing related educational content
  • Makes integrations with common digital marketing platforms
  • Email marketing is not available in all plans and where available, its clunky to use
  • Certain element formatting options aren't available via user interface
  • Be nice to have ability to have multiple opt-in forms in one page like a website
I'd say it's well suited for simple sales funnels focused on a handful of products rather than e-commerce businesses with a lot of product variations.

It also works well for landing pages focused on building emails lists.

It won't work well for someone wanting to have a traditional website with blog content. ClickFunnels is not built for content publishing.

It works well for people wanting to keep page building and design simple and don't think of themselves as techy
Luis Alfonzo Camejo | TrustRadius Reviewer
ClickFunnels is our number one solution when it comes to sales funnels. We currently use it to capture leads and build our community.

Not only that, we also use it with our clients to build custom content hubs inside of their membership areas. This has been a game changer since there are very little alternatives to this in the market place.

For a company with no coding/development power, ClickFunnels has been a great alternative to build and test landing pages and sales pages on a quick turnaround.
  • No-code Landing Pages & Sales Pages.
  • Great education.
  • Membership areas.
  • Easy-to-use and small learning curve.
  • Speed (which they are fixing with their new 2.0 software)
  • Backend functionality can have a steeper learning curve.
  • Their email marketing solution is a bit clunky.
ClickFunnels is one of the easiest solutions to start testing messages in the marketplace.

It's easy to use interface makes it extremely simple to build a landing page or sales page and publish it. In the backend it has great analytics that allows you to understand where your page might be underperforming.

Personally I believe ClickFunnels is one of the best solutions to build high-converting sales funnels for info products, e-commerce, and list building.
I run an Email Marketing agency, I also work as a funnel consultant -- so A LOT of our clients are running on ClickFunnels. At its core, it's great for what it does...slow load times and some cumbersome features make it difficult to work with at times -- BUT....there's an amazing community behind the brand that will help.
  • Drag n Drop
  • Easy Text Editor
  • Decent looking theme templates
  • Great training materials
  • FunnelFlix is worth the price alone if you're into Marketing
  • Slow load times
  • Glitchy
  • Connecting to domains is ridiculously complicated
  • Adding products is just plain ridiculous the way it's set up
  • not much customization over the membership area
If you're half way tech savvy, you'll be fine. YouTube is your friend and between the CF Facebook group and YouTube, you'll find answers to 99% of any issues you come across...and I promise you, you WILL come across some issues...but chances are they aren't anything that anyone hasn't experienced.
Jason Rutel | TrustRadius Reviewer
We're currently using ClickFunnels with a client to build out his book launch funnel. He's focused everything in his business around one core offering, and CF allows us to do that in one place. It is an efficient platform, with all the necessary features to get a page up quickly and start selling a product. It has a ton of versatility when it comes to integrations, and while it isn't the most beautiful UI, it delivers results. In the end, the client is looking for the results, and not necessarily how pretty the tools are that get it done. The downside of using CF is that it becomes very obvious that you are using it if you know what you're looking for. I wish bump offers had more customizable styles, but since it's generating revenue... I'd say it's an effective tool. There's a wide acceptance of the platform, so it also makes it easy to get help whenever you get stuck. Russell has built a legendary community around the product, and that's irreplaceable.
  • Building A/B test funnels quickly and showing the results so you can integrate quickly.
  • Ability to share elements between funnels and create variations as needed
  • Integrate with other platforms and create a single selling machine
  • Bump offer design options are limited and look dated
  • When you go to duplicate a funnel, you have to go through and re-enter all the product information which is a pain
  • There is room to improve the UI and style options to make funnels more attractive.
When you want to create a sales funnel that is compelling and has lots of stages to it, then ClickFunnels is the way to go. It's also a perfect place for anyone to start who is new to the funnel-building world. There's a huge community that allows for questions to be asked, and there is a ton of support. It's really hard to express how important that is. Once you get proficient in building funnels, you may want to explore some other options that offer more designs flexibility and create unique designs.
I use ClickFunnels to house content for my online signature program, which my clients buy. They are able to go through lessons and modules on their own time. I also use it to house a sales page for my program, my lead magnet sign-up, and my webinar registration page.
  • Good looking landing pages.
  • Connections and integrations with other systems, like email, etc.
  • Nice layouts for programs and housing content.
  • It is so expensive. I'm finding I can do similar things for far less money elsewhere.
  • Little technology blips - when making my sales page there was an error where every time I pressed delete my entire section disappeared. They said they were working on it but it is still not fixed.
  • Customer service is harder to find.
[ClickFunnels] is only well suited if you have someone guiding you or helping you make your funnels. It's also well suited if you are already aware of how to do these things yourself. It can become very overwhelming and confusing if you are brand new to the world of funnels.
Duane Thompson | TrustRadius Reviewer
ClickFunnels helps us market, sell, and deliver our products online. It is easy to create a marketing and sales funnel from the ground up to bring people in through a series of specific pages, and then turn those people into valuable conversions for our business. We have the capability to build opt-in pages, sales pages, and any other kind of landing page we desire to create.
  • Developing our funnel plan.
  • Building landing pages, sales, and members content.
  • Easy data tracking to identify the weak points and where we need to improve.
  • Accelerates our A/B testing phase.
  • We don't actually have ownership of the pages we build. Everything is owned by ClickFunnels.
I recommend it, and our team uses the system to build advertising funnels quickly. ClickFunnel exists to help us make money with funnels while removing as much technical friction as possible. It is much easier to use this interconnected system than trying to make individual tools talk to each other.
ClickFunnels is a tool we use for the designing of sales pages, landing pages, or bridge pages, for our online business. Among the many leadership development applications, ClickFunnels is the easiest, as it never demands any coding skills. The tool is the easiest marketing program, as it supports online campaigns, social media advertising, among others.
  • ClickFunnels supports the designing of landing pages.
  • Excellent tool in developing leads and engagement plans.
  • ClickFunnels supports sales funnel, making us have significant turnover.
  • ClickFunnels lacks proper email functionality.
  • Setting up sales funnel can be tricky sometimes.
  • ClickFunnels lacks the CRM feature.
For excellent development of a sale funnel, ClickFunnels is the reputable and outstanding option. Furthermore, ClickFunnels the development or designing of landing pages has been made efficient by ClickFunnels. The software supports digital advertising, where we use social sites including Instagram, Linkedin, Twitter, Facebook, and others. The tool is also sufficient in capturing lead, which convinces clients to make purchases in our company.
Christopher Ahles | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use it to address a few main concerns: who are our customers, why do they want us, what makes them want us, and how can we help them even more. Being able to diagnose our customers, helps us with targeting advertising and get our support to more clients of need.
  • Helps direct and connect our company with people to the correct service they need.
  • Very easy set up and customer support.
  • The one funnel away is an underrated tool.
  • Would definitely like the integrations to be improved.
  • If you're not tech savvy, this will be hard at first.
  • Wish they had different paying options.
This is perfect for A B testing. Great for market changes at a click of the hand. Marketing gurus will love this. E-commerce businesses or partners with them should definitely use this. Just be aware the funnel builder is VERY ADVANCED. If you're not techy, or willing to learn, this wouldn't be for you.
ClickFunnels is being used as the primary company landing page. It helps simplify the message because we're focusing on the primary benefit and information the consumer needs - rather than confusing them with too many choices. It also serves to further serve those who self-identify as being interested in our message by offering them additional training and services that increase the overall value of our offer.
  • Creates sales funnels rather than online company brochures (aka traditional websites)
  • Sales automation
  • Integrated CMS with tags
  • Built-in private membership area for delivering content
  • Sales and conversion reporting
  • WYSIWYG page builder
  • Excellent, responsive support
  • Unable to change a customer's email address -- this is a BIG problem for some customers
  • WYSIWYG page editor is good, but could be better
  • Sales stats do not reflect refunds (not sure why not)
  • ClickFunnels is not remotely easy to use for blogging
ClickFunnels forces you to rethink your business model (in a good way). Rather than trying to be all things to all people, you target a clearly defined niche, solve a problem for that niche, and can offer additional products and/or services that best serve your customer. Their marketing training is world-class, their online support site is very comprehensive, and their personalized customer service is one of the best in the industry.

ClickFunnels is not appropriate for traditional websites with 10 or 20 different options for your visitor to click on (5 services, 10 products, blog, etc.). It is terrible for blog sites, as every navigation link to "next" and "previous" posts, including category pages, would have to be manually created on every page.
Chandler Elmore | TrustRadius Reviewer
We are currently using ClickFunnels across the entire organization for about a half-dozen clients. The main business problem it addresses is the need for landing pages that are highly specific and time sensitive. It solves the issue of needing a web developer to create and deploy simple landing pages for marketing campaigns.
  • Ease of use is the big one for our organization. It has a simple design and implementation interface that anyone can use and or go into and edit certain page features.
  • Consistency and reliability. Though I am sure there have been issues with ClickFunnels for some users, we have never had an issue and it works well for all of our clients across different industries.
  • The initial setup can be confusing and a little time-consuming. The best thing we have learned is to not try to start a client from scratch with ClickFunnels, ideally, they should already be using it.
  • The only other thing is integrating ClickFunnels in with a clients Domain, which can take some backend development.
I do not see where ClickFunnels has a less appropriate side unless your organization does not have the need for stand-alone campaign landing pages. I see ClickFunnels being used in any organization that has a series of product launches and or certain seasons where specific products are being marketed and trying to draw a specific audience.
Kate Murray, MBA | TrustRadius Reviewer
I use ClickFunnels to create landing pages, sales pages, and bridge pages for both my own online marketing as well as for clients. I have used several software tools to build lead magnets and sales pages, and ClickFunnels is by far the easiest tool to use. ClickFunnels is made for marketers. In the past, the only choice we had was WordPress, and it had to be used in combination with other elite plugins such as WooCommerce and WishlistMember to function as a real funnel building machine. ClickFunnels has simplified the process of creating online marketing and sales funnels.
  • Create Landing Pages and Sales Pages Quickly and Easily: They offer a variety of templates for different purposes (i.e., for Lead Magnets, Digital Downloads; Webinars; and Sales Pages). So any member of your team, even if they are not a developer can change the colors, fonts, photos, and text and have the page ready to go in a matter of minutes.
  • Mobile Optimization: The software itself has a very easy to use an intuitive option for mobile optimization. A menu pops out from the right-hand side and provides options for easily changing the size of the font, or adding a particular element to only the desktop or only the mobile version. I've never seen an easier way to optimize for mobile.
  • Integrations: Connecting to my email marketing software and my course delivery platform couldn't be easier. To implement specific automation, I prefer to use a more sophisticated email marketing option. The ability to make it all appear seamless on the customer journey is what sealed the deal for me.
  • Membership Area: ClickFunnels has a built-in membership area, but it does not allow for very much customization. If you need something very simple, it does the job, but when delivering content to a closed audience such as a course, you are better off with a Learning Management System that is created for that purpose. This is a good thing though, in my opinion, software needs to stick to what they do best and be the best at it. There are too many software companies that try to be everything to everyone and have "all in one" solutions. In that situation, they are not good at any resolution. Clickfunnels is perfect for building sales pages, and that is what they do best.
  • Affiliate Portal: ClickFunnels has a vast army of affiliates. However, their reporting system is TERRIBLE. You can't even see how many links you have referred to. This is by far the biggest drawback. According to my link tracking software, I've referred over 3,000 clicks between my blog post reviews, YouTube reviews, and members of my audience on social media, yet I have not had one single sign up. I think this is misleading and not transparent. They need to have better affiliate tracking analytics for their affiliates.
  • Customer Service: There is nothing I dislike more than a company that farms out all their customer service overseas. There is a significant language barrier in this industry, and most problems can be solved very quickly if you employ people who understand the product and the industry. Unfortunately, I had an experience with a very simple question. Still, the customer service rep did not understand my question, so it took four days to resolve between going back and forth over email because of the time difference. If I were speaking to someone from the USA who understood my issue, it could easily have been resolved within minutes. Eventually, I was the one who discovered that their documentation was incorrect, and that was the reason my issue wasn't able to be resolved easily.
ClickFunnels is the Mercedes of landing page software for marketers. I've been creating sales pages since 2006 when the only options were static HTML, WordPress, or Drupal. While WordPress has evolved with thousands of plugins, I can confidently say that I have never used something as easy and intuitive as ClickFunnels. I would recommend it to any small business or solo-entrepreneur who is running an online business or looking to generate leads from digital marketing. The software is straightforward to use for people who do not have experience coding, and if you do have experience with HTML, it makes further customization very easy. Typically for an enterprise-sized business, I would recommend a tool with the capability for automated intelligence and contextual marketing such as HubSpot, which, of course, has its own website builder. However, even when you put ClickFunnels up against HubSpot, the ability to build out your pages is still much easier with ClickFunnels. I would (and I do) use it in conjunction with HubSpot.
I don't think you should have to wait for more than an hour or two to get in touch with someone when you need support. Because they primarily have overseas help, it's typically at least until the next business day until you get help. Then there is the language barrier to deal with. It's not ideal. I have contacted support a few times and have gotten answers. However, I consider myself much savvier than most in terms of understanding all the behind the scenes issues that go on with building a website and online marketing funnels. So if I were a beginner or not as familiar with how to code and create websites, I would think the support is terrible.
Bailey Witt, MBA | TrustRadius Reviewer
As a marketing agency, we have used ClickFunnels for our own marketing and we've also implemented for several clients. It is used primarily by marketing to generate leads. ClickFunnels provides one of the easiest ways to create landing pages with opt-in forms or sell products in a sales funnel. It saves so much time on every marketing campaign versus having to outsource web development which can take weeks. ClickFunnels allows us to create subdomains to send paid website traffic to and generate leads for our business which we can remarket to. ClickFunnels also makes it easy to sell products with native checkout and upsell/downsell/one-time offers, and more.
  • The ease of building landing pages is incredible. It's just drag and drop, and still very customizable. It's simple enough that anyone can build a page, not just a designer. They have simple templates to start from and you can make a great branded page easily from there.
  • It's great at generating leads. You can embed simple opt-in forms in webpages at the top of your landing page and integrate with your CRM and it also stores your leads in the system as well. Opting in can trigger a number of different actions, including a thank you page, a second offer, or trigger an automated email.
  • ClickFunnels's biggest strength is sales funnels. Easily create a continuous set of pages that get someone from a visitor to a subscriber, and to a paid customer. You don't have to "glue" a bunch of different systems together like a page builder, shopping cart, eCommerce tool, email marketing tool, or CRM. It's all interconnected so you can churn out sales quickly, all automated.
  • It does not have email blast functionality, or multi-step workflows, so it can't completely replace a marketing automation tool or email marketing software like Mailchimp. It needs a co-pilot to really make your business a marketing machine.
  • Setting up funnels can be tricky sometimes. There are several different places to change URLs for your pages which can be confusing. You have to create a domain or subdomain to use for your pages, otherwise they get an ugly clickfunnels.com URL. Automated emails are not as simple to create as other tools, and it's not drag-and-drop.
  • It doesn't have the CRM functionality that other marketing tools have. It does capture the name and email address of your leads, but it has to send them to another tool, at least in the base version.
If you're wanting to do some digital advertising on Google, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, or another network, and need a tool to quickly create landing pages on your own. This is a fairly affordable tool to get that done, and it has some nice gizmos and gadgets to make your pages look and function great. It's also a great tool if you have digital products to sell online such as courses, eBooks, or consulting services. You can easily set up sales funnels to capture leads with some content and then upsell them with a "ladder" of products.
Haven't actually needed to use their support, so I suppose that is a good thing!
Tina Keys | TrustRadius Reviewer
I used it for my own agency and for 4 other domains. We used it to create sales funnels for ourselves and our clients.
  • Lots of training in the member area.
  • Lots of resources and information on Facebook groups.
  • Know-how pages behind help button.
  • They need to find a simple solution for beginners, as the number of things to do is overwhelming.
  • They need to qualify their coaching applicants better, and be able to say no if it is not a good fit.
  • The need to approach training programs with less greed and more support.
I was extremely disappointed with the way the coaching program went, and when I voiced my concerns with the CEO, he replied with, "Sorry to hear that". No one looked into the situation, no one qualified if my complaint was relevant or not. They sold me something that could not be done because I was not in the right space in my business to make that big of an investment. They took all my money, and when things went wrong, I just got an apology and that's it. Not the kind of customer service I would expect for the high ticket product I purchased.
Coaches only had a 20 min call and rushed through it. I never felt heard and listened to. I don't think it is entirely their fault, they were just overworked.
We are using ClickFunnels as a multi-purpose system to streamline our business operations. We are using it as both a website and for funnels for our leads and customers. We also provide some of our service delivery through ClickFunnels.
  • ClickFunnels makes my business look professional, and feels like it adds that extra 'pop' to really wow both new and repeat customers.
  • ClickFunnels has amazing customer support. Even when I'm confused on something, I feel completely confident that it will be resolved with a member of their support team.
  • ClickFunnels by itself doesn't have some functions I feel are necessary and requires additional coding for these functions. They are provided with a separate service, which also has a learning curve.
  • ClickFunnels can be a bit of a learning curve by itself and at first it can feel a bit overwhelming and daunting. I am a pretty techy person, and I still felt this way so I can only imagine for someone less familiar with techy things.
I truly believe that ClickFunnels should be used by anyone running a business. It truly streamlines the online scope and guides customers on a desired path without making them feel pulled in a million directions or overwhelmed. There is a learning curve, and parts of it can be improved, but overall I have been very pleased with ClickFunnels. The only time I would say it is less appropriate would be if someone does not desire online aspects to their business or doesn't want to grow in that area.
I have had an amazing experience with ClickFunnels support. If it's after hours, there are people all over the world that pitch-in to answer questions and help out and they really know their stuff. Someone even randomly hopped on a Zoom call with me at 8pm with my kids acting crazy to help me figure out an urgent problem! Even when they don't have the exact solution, the ClickFunnels support team provides alternative things to consider.
Eric W. Su | TrustRadius Reviewer
Our marketing department uses this software. Our main purpose to use it is to generate leads and to generate revenue.
  • It makes creating pages easier and straight forward.
  • The support is pretty good too.
It's super to generate new leads. Then there is a follow-up email sequence that is great to engage with leads. The templates are good to work from. All the features to get a basic webpage up is there. A beginner could go through a 15-minute overview and be able to create funnels on their own. Beyond this, the tactics and strategies on what to say on each page could be learned over time. ClickFunnels delivers in helping people build a simple lead or opt-in page very well.
It's pretty good overall because people really try to solve the problem. The speed of the solution is sometimes slow.
Gretchen Maurer | TrustRadius Reviewer
As a mental health counseling and coaching practice, we see clients face to face and are starting to reach out to do online coaching and mentoring and one-day counseling. We use click funnels to have a home for our video products and books, and also to get the message out on Facebook through videos and digital products available.
  • Everything has clear step by step videos and a great help team.
  • I got personalized help and even a video of my page from their support team.
  • Some people may be turned off by some of the personalities.
  • I would try to use some other free course sites to become aware of the icons and terms that most platforms use. If you are just starting out it will be overwhelming but give it a go.
First of all, I believe everything you need is here. Think of your monthly fees like rent and not expenses. You can take care of your mail responder, it is a course platform, ads manager, and has video help. I believe it can be used for every business if you are creative enough to think outside the box!
It may take a couple of days of back and forth help. A live chat for everyone would be great!
March 06, 2020

Great if You Need It

We use ClickFunnels to optimize landing pages and flows. It's primarily used by our in-house digital marketing team with input from account managers when needed, and almost always on behalf of clients instead of for ourselves. ClickFunnels is great software for quick, consistent landing pages and systemizing the customer's journey to purchase.
  • Easy to Use
  • Customer Support
  • Functionality
  • It's fairly expensive compared to other options.
  • More integrations with other software would be nice.
ClickFunnels is great for teams with limited web-development resources that are investing heavily into digital marketing and especially into lead generation, yet need help optimizing their lead nurturing and on-page conversion rate. If you have a strong team of in-house website development resources available, I am not sure you need ClickFunnels. You might be better off with other, cheaper optimization software.
Their customer support is top-notch. We've never had any issues with it.
I am a marketing agency using ClickFunnels to help clients looking to grow their ROI using ClickFunnels.
  • Speed to market - love the speedy implementation of the funnels.
  • Integrations - easily integrate email drip and payment gateways.
  • Split Testing designs - quickly test and make changes to ensure you have a converting funnel.
  • Missing- internal Calendar functionality links for clients to auto-schedule an appointment.
  • Metrics - ClickFunnels fall very short on metrics. I want to know who watched videos, how much they watched, or advanced through a video. No, CTA's!
  • Reporting - I want the DATA!!! Analytics is SO important!
  • Love the templates. Easy to learn, modify, and publish. Easy to clone.
  • Fast execution! No frustration! Easy to use an editor!
ClickFunnels has GREAT customer service with multiple ways to obtain support. Internal ticketing support is fantastic, and there are different channels and team support as well. I found the customer support amazing and friendly!
February 20, 2020

ClickFunnels: Not My Jam

We used to work with ClickFunnels in our business, but we encountered so many issues with email delivery and creating easy flow landing pages that we ended up switching to Builderall instead. It's more affordable and provides (in our opinion) more tools that we can easily implement. We were constantly trying to work with support on an integration issue whenever we created webinar opt-in pages. Our emails were always "stuck", never sent out properly. There was always some sort of issue with our Zoom connection or moving along the next step of the funnel. It was frustrating, especially for the money we were paying.
  • It can be easy to understand for someone who does not know coding language.
  • Drag and drop
  • Quicker support
  • Email marketing set up and sequences need updates
ClickFunnels is well suited for an individual who wants to create multiple landing pages and opt-ins for different services/products. For someone who doesn't know coding languages like CSS or HTML, this will be ideal because they can use their drag-and-drop capabilities. It's pretty simple to follow and once you dabble on the platform for a while, you can get the hang of it.
When we were using the ClickFunnels platform we encountered a number of issues with third-party integration on our landing pages (which were supposed to be easy to integrate). When we were using ClickFunnels, there was mainly the chat support, but it wasn't necessarily live and it would take hours or sometimes a day or so to hear back. Let's not forget that, then, you might have to respond back, and then wait for that back and forth. Because of this, sometimes we missed deadlines and had to delay executions of certain services like webinars and so forth.
ClickFunnels has given us an easy way to create highly converting sales funnels. We now use it to promote our monthly sale, and it has contributed to a great increase in revenue for our organization. We took advantage of the ClickStart coaching program, which helped get us up and running quickly so we could see results right away.
  • High-converting templates.
  • Fast-loading pages.
  • Infusionsoft API connection has been broken for almost a year.
Easy to use platform for creating sales funnels that convert well. Zapier integration allows it to be useful regardless of what other platforms you need to integrate with.
They are pretty responsive, but some issues go unresolved for many months, like the Infusionsoft API integration which still doesn't work for opt-in forms!
page V | TrustRadius Reviewer
This software helps solve the problem of conversion. (not just looking for website visitors, but using your website to actually create leads and customers) .
It used to be good enough for you to have a website - but now, you need to have a website that features a guide or an offer for an ideal user, then collects their information and follows up with them immediately.
This tool combines:
  • website
  • pop-up
  • CRM
  • email autoresponder
We use it for our marketing department and we also implement it for other clients to advertise their guides, offers, strategy calls, events, and conferences.
  • Landing page software: A great one-page microsite where you can host your guides, offers, event information... (please note, this should not replace a mature company website).
  • Integrations: This software integrates with just about everything - so it's easy to collect information here and then migrate it into your real Customer Relationship Management system or ESP (email service provider).
  • Easy, basic CRM: For the new business owner, or for someone who has an opt-in offer, this software creates a four-in-one landing base to begin part of a customer journey. (please note, this does not replace a real CRM or email software for a mature business owner or for a bigger brand.)
  • Pop-up software: Allowing you to collect user information and allow people to opt-in to marketing messages or offers.
  • A/B testing: The ability to create and test offers, different landing pages, and variables to understand what their audience truly desires.
  • End USER EXPERIENCE - OH. MY. GOODNESS. This software needs help in the design department. I don't like critiquing people or products, but in this case, you need to get someone to help you with design to really make your landing page look professional (this is attached to your brand image). A lot of direct response marketers use this platform for younger brands, so typically the designed landing pages on this software don't look great.
  • User navigation - It's not necessarily user intuitive.
  • The software has interior platforms for membership courses - But this is not a great user experience for your course. A micro-course, 7-day trial, or mini-course as an opt-in offer might work here, but COACHES, do not use this as the delivery system of your membership course. Go elsewhere for that, like Teachable, MyKajabi, or Thinkific.
  • They need to make more room for templates. The basic plan of $99 only allows you to have 20 landing pages. According to industry leaders, you should have 40 per offer.
My recommendations are very specific - I don't like blanket recommendations.

For younger brands or businesses, I would recommend this as:
  • A starter site, email system and pop up all in one to create a place where people can go from viewing the site -> a lead or customer
  • A place to test your offers, landing pages, and pop-ups
For mature brands or bigger businesses, I would recommend this as
  • An easy way to create landing pages without having to give user access to your main platform.
  • A good place to test your offers or landing pages
I would not recommend this for:
  • A permanent email service provider
  • A permanent/main website
  • A main pop-up provider
Honestly, I haven't had to use support very often, but I would say that from time to time something will break - and they'll have to announce it in the Facebook group. Because of the community, education challenge (one funnel away), workforce, ability to replicate funnels, and documentation - I would have to say that I think somewhat positively of support for the platform, even though Clickfunnels itself doesnt' always provide that directly.
Marco Diversi | TrustRadius Reviewer
ClickFunnels is used once in a while to create beautiful and super powerful funnels. The difference between ClickFunnels and any other software alike is that with the basic plan you will get a lot of features and not only the ability to create funnels but also powerful landing pages, online courses and all the most powerful tools to do lead generation.
  • Cheap.
  • Easy to use.
  • Full Of features.
  • Best funnel software on the market.
  • They should make it more developer friendly.
  • Certain funnel templates look scammy.
  • The landing page builder is not powerful like other software.
If you have a brand new website, online store or simply a product that needs to be marketed via paid traffic you should use click funnels. If you are looking to make your email list huge and give value to your users via nice funnels and tips and courses you should use click funnels.
Ah, the wonders of Russel Brunson and his ClickFunnels. It truly is a simple and intuitive method of creating sales funnels for my company and my clients. Especially with my e-commerce and Saas clients. Hours are saved by enticing clients to find out more about a specific product or service and then sending them into a funnel to hear more through say a webinar, an email series, or a combination of them both. Plus, it's all automated so it's super simple to set up a landing page with little to no design experience.
  • Sales funnel automation
  • Marketing automation
  • Email automation
  • Would like to see additional integrations.
  • An easier way to integrate more complex payment systems.
  • A work-flow layout.
If you want to convert prospects into potential customers or, at the very least, send them to a webinar sign up, then you need, no, you must have ClickFunnels in order to save yourself all the headache of combining other available tools to do the same thing.
Emily Muhoberac | TrustRadius Reviewer
ClickFunnels is the second piece of landing page software we used to build our marketing funnel. We have used ClickFunnels to build landing pages for our main company website as well as ancillary product offerings.
  • Intuitive Workflows: ClickFunnels makes it very easy for a non-technical person to build a gated content or other opt-in workflow. We’ve tried many different platforms, and ClickFunnels was definitely the easiest to use with the least learning curve.
  • Built-in shopping cart and e-commerce features: Other softwares require an integration or custom coding; ClickFunnels keeps the process in-house, which saved us a huge headache.
  • All-In-One Solution: ClickFunnels has the functionality of multiple pieces of software at one low price. We were able to keep our costs down and our process streamlined into one product.
  • Lots of training materials: from the YouTube channel to the guides and templates, ClickFunnels sets you up for success with all the tools to get you up and running fast.
  • Tacky Branding: The whole ClickFunnels site looks incredibly tacky. I found the branding and language so off-putting that we chose not to try ClickFunnels until we ran out of other options. The product speaks for itself, don’t let the site dissuade you. That said, some of the “used car salesman” branding rubs off on the templates.
  • Reporting: The reporting dashboard and analytics are very basic, and don’t measure up to some of their competitors.
  • You’ll still want to work with a designer while using ClickFunnels, as some of the templates/builder options look a bit dated.
ClickFunnels is ideal for: - Building standalone marketing funnels fast - Small teams with little experience in marketing - Non-technical teams - Low marketing budgets ClickFunnels isn’t great for: - Marketing teams with big budgets that can afford an enterprise option - Funnels that feed into a CRM or larger marketing plan (you’d need to use Zapier for integrations in ClickFunnels)