Confusing for a new user
November 07, 2019

Confusing for a new user

Overall Satisfaction with Axosoft

We use Axosoft in our support, sales, and in my department for IT. I can't comment too much on the other departments but for IT we use it for help desk ticketing.
  • Although I haven't delved in super deep it looks pretty customizable. You can get the UI to show exactly what you want.
  • A bit hard to use, or a steep learning curve. The UI isn't super intuitive at first, it took me awhile to pick it up and I had to get someone to basically show me what they recommend I set my filters and UI to.
  • This might be a case of improper setup but when making tickets, there isn't an auto response, so we get a lot of duplicate tickets if a conversation happens on the emails before someone takes the case and replies through OnTime.
  • Don't have any specific numbers but overall it's done a decent job.
I actually like JIRA better, to me the UI is a lot cleaner. Easier to use, and search tickets.

Do you think Axosoft delivers good value for the price?

Not sure

Are you happy with Axosoft's feature set?

Did Axosoft live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of Axosoft go as expected?

Would you buy Axosoft again?

I think Axosoft is good if you can take the time to train users, and maybe have a pro implementation team to get everyone set up the way they need to be. It just needs to be more intuitive on its own.

Axosoft Feature Ratings