January 16, 2021
Score 8 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Azure API Management
We use it for letting teams access synchronous services and microservices both for internal and external network users. It's extremely simple to make an API available. We can build infrastructure and APIs using Terraform.
- Easy commissioning of APIs.
- Great policies to control access.
- Easy mock services for testing.
- We cannot automate the network infrastructure easily. At least we had issues with creating end to end APIM using Terraform.
- We have one-stop access to all services.
- We can stop DDoS, Man in the middle attack, etc.
Do you think Azure API Management delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Azure API Management's feature set?
Did Azure API Management live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Azure API Management go as expected?
Would you buy Azure API Management again?