July 18, 2014
Score 8 out of 10
- Oracle CPQ
Overall Satisfaction with Oracle CPQ Cloud (BigMachines)
CPQ for a variety of products. Used by several departments at current client. Transitioning excel pricing engines into BigMachines, creating quotes and proposals and handling approvals.
- The configuration side of BigMachines makes it very easy to create consistent product configurators.
- So far, approval sequences are flexible enough to handle our scenarios.
- Integration with Salesforce is a big plus.
- Ability to define classes in BML would be great, but probably unlikely.
- Ability to pass a line (within a line_process) to a BML Utility function as a parameter would be excellent.
- Doc Engine needs a lot of work. Many times, I need to use firefox developer tools to manually adjust HTML in order to get it to look right. DOCX output particularly seems buggier than PDF output.