Review: "Birst, a dashboard tool for any size company"https://www.trustradius.com/business-intelligence-biBirstUnspecified6.81781012013-11-21T15:57:07.972Z
Overall Satisfaction with Birst
- Availability 24x7 makes the product attractive. Our users know they can get their information whenever they need it.
- Flexible charts allow our users to select dashboard data based on time periods and other dimensions.
- Adhoc report dashboards allows our users to build and save custom dashboards as needed.
- Some errors are difficult to understand and solve without support. Better help content would benefit admins trying to solve issues.
- The system can have limitations with large amounts of data. Too much data can slow down processing or cause the report to not render a result.
Performance could be better. At peak times, the processing seems slow. However, the flexibility of the dashboards is a strong positive. Overall, it is a good investment. Our users find it easy to use and use it daily to retrieve needed information. We continue to build on the platform and provide new dashboards.
- Better understanding of trends in sales and profitability.
- Ability to look at information by many single or combination of dimensions.
The advantage of Birst is that it is a cloud solution. Rapid deployment and availability are big advantages. Training is key and that should be part of the deployment. Initial help with developing dashboards can aid in a quicker deployment. However, understanding how you can maintain and develop new dashboards is what will keep the site fresh for your users.