Updated February 12, 2016
Employee in OtherHospital & Health Care Company, 1-10 employees
Score 2 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Blackbaud CRM
We are the philanthropic arm for a local community owned hospital. Blackbaud's Raiser's Edge was used as our donor database for record management, gift processing, reporting and events.
- Pledge reports are clear and easy to run, as well as a few other financial reports.
- Records are clearly organized with tabs to select your area of interest
- Record searching is all inclusive
- The platform for event management and registration did not work as promised. Data being imported was all wrong and had to be removed
- Poor customer service
- Social fundraising aspect did not work as promised
- After our major fundraising event it took multiple staff many weeks to clean up and manually enter data that was never imported correctly.
- Throughout the event staff still had to manually register attendees as the login function was unavailible
- I spent many hours trying to contact and get help from customer service on our issues and in the end they did not stand by their product.
We felt that this platform was built for a larger organization. They do not understand the smaller grassroots organizations and overlook our needs. Overall it was just too complex a system for our uses and the simple things- event registration linking to a donor record- did not work.
Blackbaud CRM Support
They did not stand behind their product. I had to tell my story/ explain my problem to multiple people, multiple times and in the end the issue that was determined to be a product functionality issue, was never resolved. They company never even apologized for the problem or offered any help in resolving all the issues and lost time it cost us.
Problems get solved
Kept well informed
Difficult to get immediate help
Need to explain problems multiple times
Support doesn't seem to care
Slow Initial Response