Overall Satisfaction with Brex
Brex makes it easy for us to create corporate virtual cards for various departments and company leaders. It's easy to search transactions and it offers good perks from the points for spending. We haven't used the money side as much, but appreciate the tech-friendly user interface compared to our boring normal bank.
- Create virtual cards
- Easily search spending
- Good perks
- It can be somewhat confusing to transfer money between the credit card and bank side
- More help identifying areas of overspending
- More help tracking spending around specific accounts
- Easy to track spending by department
- Easy to understand expenses - improved expense control
- Able to pre-pay for expenses via line of credit
Brex was one of the first corporate cards. It seems like there are many copy cats out there - hard to know how different they are but I appreciate Brex's customer service and easy to use UI. I think worth evaluating competitors as this market grows, but we're pretty locked into Brex at this point.
Do you think Brex delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Brex's feature set?
Did Brex live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Brex go as expected?
Would you buy Brex again?
A great corporate card for startups. Easy to use and set up, easy search and track spending. I would recommend it to tech companies looking for an interface and experience that vastly improves on existing banks. Also great to have a large line of credit compared to what's offered traditionally.