Overall Satisfaction with Bridge
As director for the Independent Automobile Dealers Association of California, I selected the Bridge platform to build an education program which is required of auto dealers every other year. We are also about to launch a second program which will provide education for auto salespeople. We are able to edit quickly as information changes. Use of videos was a large factor in choosing Bridge.
- Bridge provides an easy, intuitive program for building education programs. It is not necessary to contract with a software expert as a program can be built with ease by anyone with average skills.
- The support received from Bridge is always quick and complete. Bridge staff make sure any problems or questions are fully resolved.
- For us, integration with a shopping cart was very important and Bridge technical support facilitated that with no issues.
- There is a 'language' that is used by Bridge staff which takes some getting used to. So many terms are 'tech speak' and it does take some extra time to learn those terms.
- The menus and links to reports, etc. are not as intuitive as they could be. I find myself frustrated at times trying to navigate. I don't automatically relate terms like 'insights' and 'instance' in the way they are used by Bridge.
- I've asked for a notification via email when a user completes the program. I recognize that this has been a work in progress but it seems like it should be a relatively simple fix.
- Initially, Bridge provided sessions which were designed to educate a new user on every aspect of everything Bridge has to offer. Much of this was a waste of time in our case. The training sessions should have asked first what we intended to do and provided only the information needed to get us going. We needed only a push in the right direction, not an overview of every possibility we may encounter.
- Certainly, Bridge was not an inexpensive option when we were reviewing platforms. To date, we have not seen a positive ROI but believe that will happen in the near future as we expand an offering of an additional program.
- Reviews from our users indicate that they appreciate the professional and easy to use features Bridge provides, along with the video based design of the program.
- The program we developed with the Bridge platform supports our position as educators in our industry.
We looked at Ruzuku and Lightspeed VT also. Ruzuku lacked some features we considered 'must haves'. Lightspeed VT is a very powerful program but too expensive.
- We were able to easily create a second program which served a different group in our industry.