Crossing over the Bridge
July 31, 2018
Crossing over the Bridge
Score 10 out of 10
- Bridge Learn
Overall Satisfaction with Bridge
Our company chose Bridge to replace our old LMS, Symphony. Bridge is used across the whole organization to role out all of our compliance trainings in addition to department specific trainings created in-house. Bridge Learn is very user friendly and is easy to navigate through during course creation. The ability to pull detailed reports through the system is easy and has gotten much better now that they rolled out the Deep Dive and filter features.
- Pulling reports using the Deep Dive feature has become much easier now that they've implemented the use of filters.
- Course creation is simple. Bridge gives the ability to provide hyperlinks and/or videos within the course along with various options from knowledge checks which helps keep learners engaged in the lesson.
- I would like Bridge to allow all of the functions that we can do through Word. For example, it would be nice if we were able to do multiple bullet types/indentations when expanding on points in a training. I would also like to be able to hit the "undo" button when I accidentally delete information.
- Due to the large amount of courses available in Bridge, it would be nice if there was a better way to organize/categorize the courses to where learners can browse what's available specific to their role within the company. Right now, there is no organization to the courses. We are hoping that the categories function rolls out soon.
- Bridge has made it easier for my training team and I to create course content pertinent to our company's needs. We receive positive feedback from other employees regarding the courses they're able to register for as self-paced trainings and they're constantly keeping an eye out for more.
Our previous LMS was Symphony. Hands down, there is no comparison. Switching to Bridge was the best decision made by our management team. All we used Symphony for was for our monthly compliance training. Many times people would complain that they would need to retake their compliance course as Symphony would lose records. It became a hassle having to retake a course because you didn't save a copy of the completion certificate. Bridge allows for more than just compliance training AND we are able to see if learners didn't complete their courses via the reports.
Keeping everything under one system makes it very convenient. Those in HR and/or management positions don't have to remember multiple login credentials for various sites...Bridge helps make it a "one stop shop". If you're working on a career path for a particular employee, you can easily navigate through the courses that they've completed on their own time along with courses that you've assigned them and also provide them with feedback along the way.
I did not work directly with the Bridge Customer Success team during the implementation stages of the system at our company.
- Being able to post Webinar Replays is awesome as we understand that we all have busy schedules and aren't able to attend a webinar due to a conflict in the air time. Recording and reposting the webinars on Bridge definitely makes the learners happy.
- Posting links to other 3rd party training makes it easy on us as we don't always have to spend time on content research etc. A lot of our training is based on regulations etc so if there is training already created, why re-invent the wheel? We can then customize the training with our own follow-up questions to test the learner's knowledge.
Compared to our previous LMS, Bridge is 100 times better! We're able to create our own courses within the system instead of being stuck with outdated 3rd party training. Being able to customize the courses to our company's language and culture helps it to be well received by all company-wide.