Calabrio ONE WFM v9.3
November 14, 2018
Calabrio ONE WFM v9.3
Score 7 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Calabrio ONE
Calabrio One is being used by a few departments, not company-wide. We have both AQM and WFM modules. I don't regularly use AQM, so this review is for WFM only. I have been using it since mid-year 2016. We replaced our prior WFM software with Calabrio as part of a multi-system upgrade in Dec 2015. There are some positives and some negatives switching from our former WFM software to Calabrio. Part of the problem is we have an older version of Calabrio WFM. I believe the newer version(s) will rid me of some work-arounds I've had to create when we changed software. We are due to upgrade to a newer version in Dec 2018.
- The Copy Schedule feature has definitely been a plus. We did not have that feature in our former WFM software.
- The particular window views for the Scheduler Role are more aesthetic/user friendly than our former WFM software.
- Being able to add activities, exceptions or projects in as little as 5 minute increments is a plus.
- Our Version 9.3 needs a lot of improvement with sorting, filtering capabilities that I believe later versions address.
- Version 9.3 does not send notice emails to agents when a schedule has been changed. Our former software did. I believe newer versions have this feature.
- No "what if" function or module to test schedules/forecasts without Agents seeing their own schedules. If you want to "play with" scenarios, you have to use a time frame/schedule far into the future to prevent Agents from seeing this. I don't believe any of the newer versions have addressed this problem/issue.
- Agents are not able to submit Shift Preferences in Calabrio. Our former WFM software had that capability. Now I have to record Agents' preferences on an Excel spreadsheet and schedule regular intervals for which they can submit their preferences.
- Negative: I've had to create more workarounds and scheduling seems to be more time consuming. However, it has had a positive effect in that some processes have been improved because of the workarounds.
- Positive: Our former WFM software was not upgraded regularly. We have planned upgrade(s) for Calabrio. I'm looking forward to seeing the improvements made with the newer version.
- Positive: Calabrio's customer service has been a plus. I believe they listen to what their customers are saying, even when it may be painful, and seem to always be striving to improve their product, and maintain good customer service.
There is no way to revise/update an Agent's schedule for one week at a time. The Views are nice: you can see a Day View or Week View, but are unable to edit in the View Mode. The Month View I found nearly useless as it does not show enough detail. I don't use it. It is wasted space. Using the dashboard for real time adherence is fine if you are just checking on a few Agents, but you are unable to view more than about 10 Agents at a time without having several small windows. Because of that, the dashboard is useless to me. I do like the Copy Schedule Activities function, as well as the Copy Work Shift function. Both of those functions have saved me time.