Calabrio One is a workforce optimization (WFO) platform for call centers, combining workforce management with call recording and analytics, from Calabrio headquartered in Minneapolis, MN.https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/bs/Mi/E8GJU5WQ2EJT.PNGCalabrio ONE WFM v9.3Calabrio One is being used by a few departments, not company-wide. We have both AQM and WFM modules. I don't regularly use AQM, so this review is for WFM only. I have been using it since mid-year 2016. We replaced our prior WFM software with Calabrio as part of a multi-system upgrade in Dec 2015. There are some positives and some negatives switching from our former WFM software to Calabrio. Part of the problem is we have an older version of Calabrio WFM. I believe the newer version(s) will rid me of some work-arounds I've had to create when we changed software. We are due to upgrade to a newer version in Dec 2018.,The Copy Schedule feature has definitely been a plus. We did not have that feature in our former WFM software. The particular window views for the Scheduler Role are more aesthetic/user friendly than our former WFM software. Being able to add activities, exceptions or projects in as little as 5 minute increments is a plus.,Our Version 9.3 needs a lot of improvement with sorting, filtering capabilities that I believe later versions address. Version 9.3 does not send notice emails to agents when a schedule has been changed. Our former software did. I believe newer versions have this feature. No "what if" function or module to test schedules/forecasts without Agents seeing their own schedules. If you want to "play with" scenarios, you have to use a time frame/schedule far into the future to prevent Agents from seeing this. I don't believe any of the newer versions have addressed this problem/issue. Agents are not able to submit Shift Preferences in Calabrio. Our former WFM software had that capability. Now I have to record Agents' preferences on an Excel spreadsheet and schedule regular intervals for which they can submit their preferences.,7,Negative: I've had to create more workarounds and scheduling seems to be more time consuming. However, it has had a positive effect in that some processes have been improved because of the workarounds. Positive: Our former WFM software was not upgraded regularly. We have planned upgrade(s) for Calabrio. I'm looking forward to seeing the improvements made with the newer version. Positive: Calabrio's customer service has been a plus. I believe they listen to what their customers are saying, even when it may be painful, and seem to always be striving to improve their product, and maintain good customer service.Calabrio ONE... The multidisciplinary tool you were looking for!Calabrio ONE is being used in our organization by some departments, with plans to have several more use it in 2019. Since we have several different lines of business, the applications are different. Some use it for first call resolutions opportunities, some for compliance, staffing, forecasting, call recording, and quality assurance. The list goes on. Being able to quickly identify those areas of concern is a big item for us, as well as being able to staff accordingly to maximize our customer experience and minimize agent burnout.,Call recording is very easy to navigate and find the calls you are looking for without complicated filters. Planning (Forecasting, Staffing) - The fact that within 5 minutes you can run a forecast, schedule, and know what your needs are... AMAZING!! Analytics are very intuitive. It is easy to create dashboards so your information is more "digestible," which is a big win. We're still pushing the limits to see what else we can get out of it. Workflows... they sure make your job that much easier!,Reporting I think could be a little more robust, but then again, they do have Calabrio advanced reporting. We are not using it at this time, but it is on my wishlist. The reporting that comes with it is still pretty decent. You can create some good reports for high level information from your automatic call distributor data, but for the Calabrio Data, it is really good. I wish it would have more ways to summarize the information instead of interval. Having that option would be nice.,10,I think one of the biggest things it brings to the table is helping your staffing, i.e. being able to staff appropriately for the right shifts, rather than guessing. Also, being able to identify issues that can potentially lose you a client, or avoid a much bigger issue by identifying compliance areas.,NICE Workforce Optimization and Verint Workforce OptimizationRegional Sales Manager Of A Fortune 200 CompanyWe use Calabrio to monitor phone calls (states permitting) across all of sales. It helps us with customer satisfaction, and also with coaching account managers to have better conversations with their contacts.,A customer called, said they wanted to place an order, we placed the order, then came back and said they never ordered the product. We were able to go back in the system and pull the phone records to show that they made the call. When working with a younger tenured account manager, we were able to go back and listen to old calls to make improvements for future calls.,There aren't any areas of improvement I can think of at this time. Maybe some changes to the interface, but nothing pressing at the moment.,9,Positive impact has been better phone calls for our sales reps based on feedback provided. We have also launched pitch competitions, which have had a huge ROI within our partner community.,,LearnCore, Microsoft Office 2016, WebEx MeetingsCalabrio One Intuitive by DesignCalabrio One has allowed our company to listen and evaluate over 5,000 calls a month. Our quality assurance department uses Calabrio as their main system for daily use. We also train all new employees on the use of Calabrio, so they can also listen to their calls and view their scored evaluations.,Calabrio focuses on the needs of the customer. They really want to know how they can advance their product. Calabrio has made it easy for our end-users to be involved in the QA process. Agents regularly are in Calabrio listening to their calls and reviewing their evaluations. Love the Calabrio Champions Network that gives all users a way to stay in touch with new happenings in the IT world as well as within Calabrio.,Reporting, we often pull reports directly from the Recording Tab since it allows for more data. Goals, we are currently working tandem with Calabrio to create a way for Goals to work for our organization. I would like to see a few small changes with how the hierarchy is set up when creating teams and groups within the system.,9,We have seen a positive impact in how often our managers and agents utilize the system. We have been able to see an increase in evaluations and a decrease in the time it takes to complete an evaluation. We had a few instances when Calabrio would freeze or stop recording calls. After spending many months with Calabrio's engineers we were able to locate and fix the issue.,NICEThe Quality Management (QM) Company of the future!We are currently using Calabrio ONE Quality Management (QM) company wide - with a few exceptions here and there. It helps address legal issues involving claims and statements pertaining thereto. We also have a couple of departments using the WorkForce Management portion of their suite as well. That has helped us get scheduling issues worked out and hammered down more directly and allowed us to focus our resources in other areas.,Quality Management (call recordings, evaluations of said calls) is an area where Calabrio has done a particularly good job. It is a solid product and they continue to refine it. Customer Service - since we purchased the product, customer service has always been spot on for Calabrio - they have worked hard to ensure their existing customers remain happy while continuing to evolve and bring on new customers. Innovation - with their ear to the ground, so to speak, Calabrio forges ahead and does a great job of implementing features per customer requests and makes every effort to ensure the needs are taken care of either via API or upgrade feature.,WorkForce Management - it has recently come to my attention that the people in my company who are using the WFM portion of the suite are less happy with it. Apparently the reporting features and exact requirements needed are not being met by the product. Fail over functionality for on-prem SQL configurations is completely lacking. It is our one weak spot in the Calabrio ONE chain. Contact with customers. I know that sounds weird for a company who prides itself on its ability to listen and strengthen customer relations - but sometimes within a company (mine) there is less than "quality communication" between IT and business ends of the company. Calabrio does a great job talking with IT, but I think our business side has missed having the same quality of service - may be due to our own failures at communication. Not sure, honestly.,9,In just the recording features, Calabrio ONE has paid for itself, time and time again. With WorkForce Management, scheduling has gotten 10 times better as well. There are some aspects of WorkForce Management that need tweaking - maybe just as it relates to our environment, but the reporting for it could be better.,,Microsoft Office 365
Windows
Calabrio ONE

Calabrio ONE Reviews

Calabrio ONE
Filter 13 vetted Calabrio ONE reviews and ratings
Gaye Stone profile photo
November 14, 2018

User Review: "Calabrio ONE WFM v9.3"

• The Copy Schedule feature has definitely been a plus. We did not have that feature in our former WFM software.
  • The particular window views for the Scheduler Role are more aesthetic/user friendly than our former WFM software.
  • Being able to add activities, exceptions or projects in as little as 5 minute increments is a plus.
  • Our Version 9.3 needs a lot of improvement with sorting, filtering capabilities that I believe later versions address.
  • Version 9.3 does not send notice emails to agents when a schedule has been changed. Our former software did. I believe newer versions have this feature.
  • No "what if" function or module to test schedules/forecasts without Agents seeing their own schedules. If you want to "play with" scenarios, you have to use a time frame/schedule far into the future to prevent Agents from seeing this. I don't believe any of the newer versions have addressed this problem/issue.
  • Agents are not able to submit Shift Preferences in Calabrio. Our former WFM software had that capability. Now I have to record Agents' preferences on an Excel spreadsheet and schedule regular intervals for which they can submit their preferences.
There is no way to revise/update an Agent's schedule for one week at a time. The Views are nice: you can see a Day View or Week View, but are unable to edit in the View Mode. The Month View I found nearly useless as it does not show enough detail. I don't use it. It is wasted space. Using the dashboard for real time adherence is fine if you are just checking on a few Agents, but you are unable to view more than about 10 Agents at a time without having several small windows. Because of that, the dashboard is useless to me. I do like the Copy Schedule Activities function, as well as the Copy Work Shift function. Both of those functions have saved me time.
Read Gaye Stone's full review
Daniel Acosta profile photo
November 12, 2018

Review: "Calabrio ONE... The multidisciplinary tool you were looking for!"

• Call recording is very easy to navigate and find the calls you are looking for without complicated filters.
  • Planning (Forecasting, Staffing) - The fact that within 5 minutes you can run a forecast, schedule, and know what your needs are... AMAZING!!
  • Analytics are very intuitive. It is easy to create dashboards so your information is more "digestible," which is a big win. We're still pushing the limits to see what else we can get out of it.
  • Workflows... they sure make your job that much easier!
  • Reporting I think could be a little more robust, but then again, they do have Calabrio advanced reporting. We are not using it at this time, but it is on my wishlist. The reporting that comes with it is still pretty decent. You can create some good reports for high level information from your automatic call distributor data, but for the Calabrio Data, it is really good. I wish it would have more ways to summarize the information instead of interval. Having that option would be nice.
One of the things like I like about Calabrio ONE is the fact that you can use it in different scenarios: you can have it in your help desk, we have a Nurse triage that uses it... I honestly cannot think of a scenario where this tool cannot be used. If you think you cannot use it, you are not being creative enough.
Read Daniel Acosta's full review
Joshua Donn profile photo
November 06, 2018

Calabrio ONE Review: "Regional Sales Manager Of A Fortune 200 Company"

• A customer called, said they wanted to place an order, we placed the order, then came back and said they never ordered the product. We were able to go back in the system and pull the phone records to show that they made the call.
  • When working with a younger tenured account manager, we were able to go back and listen to old calls to make improvements for future calls.
  • There aren't any areas of improvement I can think of at this time. Maybe some changes to the interface, but nothing pressing at the moment.
  • Customer Service
  • Customer Satisfaction
  • Coaching
  • Developing
  • Training
Read Joshua Donn's full review
Beth Bax profile photo
June 01, 2017

User Review: "Calabrio One Intuitive by Design"

• Calabrio focuses on the needs of the customer. They really want to know how they can advance their product.
  • Calabrio has made it easy for our end-users to be involved in the QA process. Agents regularly are in Calabrio listening to their calls and reviewing their evaluations.
  • Love the Calabrio Champions Network that gives all users a way to stay in touch with new happenings in the IT world as well as within Calabrio.
  • Reporting, we often pull reports directly from the Recording Tab since it allows for more data.
  • Goals, we are currently working tandem with Calabrio to create a way for Goals to work for our organization.
  • I would like to see a few small changes with how the hierarchy is set up when creating teams and groups within the system.
Calabrio has been great for our education environment. We have the ability to access live calls, recorded calls and evaluate based on the duration of calls. I would like to see the Reporting tab transformed and allow for more customizable reports. Overall, we have had success with Calabrio and we look forward to our partnership.
Read Beth Bax's full review
Joel Severson profile photo
May 23, 2017

Calabrio ONE Review: "The Quality Management (QM) Company of the future!"

• Quality Management (call recordings, evaluations of said calls) is an area where Calabrio has done a particularly good job. It is a solid product and they continue to refine it.
  • Customer Service - since we purchased the product, customer service has always been spot on for Calabrio - they have worked hard to ensure their existing customers remain happy while continuing to evolve and bring on new customers.
  • Innovation - with their ear to the ground, so to speak, Calabrio forges ahead and does a great job of implementing features per customer requests and makes every effort to ensure the needs are taken care of either via API or upgrade feature.
  • WorkForce Management - it has recently come to my attention that the people in my company who are using the WFM portion of the suite are less happy with it. Apparently the reporting features and exact requirements needed are not being met by the product.
  • Fail over functionality for on-prem SQL configurations is completely lacking. It is our one weak spot in the Calabrio ONE chain.
  • Contact with customers. I know that sounds weird for a company who prides itself on its ability to listen and strengthen customer relations - but sometimes within a company (mine) there is less than "quality communication" between IT and business ends of the company. Calabrio does a great job talking with IT, but I think our business side has missed having the same quality of service - may be due to our own failures at communication. Not sure, honestly.
If your company uses phones and needs recordings, the Calabrio ONE Quality Management is for you. Period. End of argument. It is hands down one of the best products of its type on the market. If you don't have a bunch of people you are needing to rotate through scheduling and no part time people, the WorkForce Management portion may not be for you as much as someone who has 200 employees in a contact center working across 3 shifts and needs to ensure phones are always covered at the right times.
Read Joel Severson's full review
Sara de la Fuente profile photo
June 08, 2017

"Calabrio ONE Review"

Our quality assurance team utilizes Calabrio to evaluate calls that our counselors are making. This helps us to uphold GCU's policies, procedures, and service standards.
  • Great customer service!
  • They listen to our feedback to implement new feature requests.
  • They hold a convention each year which provides educational and networking opportunities.
  • It would be great to see Calabrio add a feature for chat teams. We can create an evaluation for those on our chat team but we have to view the actual chat interactions in a different system.
I spend my entire day working out of Calabrio ONE. It is easy to navigate, great for pulling data/analytics, the customer support has been amazing, and the system is continuously rolling out new features. The slow down feature has been helpful when listening to valuable information that may be stated too quickly by the caller. The speed up feature is great when listening to long durations.
Read Sara de la Fuente's full review
Piero Troia profile photo
May 31, 2017

Calabrio ONE Review: "Optimization of schedules"

Calabrio is an evolving product and has many built in tools. I will only mention a few. We are currently using the Calabrio product for our workforce and [quality management] needs. [It's also used for] schedule optimization and quality assurance. It provides the ability to manage workflows. It allows the administrators to set up automatic PTO approval with the ability to fully customize it to meet our company's needs. The breaks and lunches are scheduled based on historical data and a set of rules. I use the [quality management] side tp review recorded calls, quality scores, and for live monitoring. On a daily basis, I like to review the day prior reports which allow me to get a clear picture of service level, agent performance, calls handed and offered etc. This allows me to evaluate the amount of staffing needed and lets me plan ahead.
  • Calabrio provides excellent customer service to customers. Feedback is well received. The product is evolving every year. They listen to customers needs and aim to implement a lot of the ideas provided to them.
  • Reporting from Calabrio is easy to use and customizable allowing you to select the order fields and the amount of them you want to see.
  • Our business is split up into 6 call centers with more than 400 users. As an administrator, owning the PTO approvals could be tricky as they all show up in the same queue. I wish they would have the ability to filter through the call center staff.
  • After an exception has been entered and saved if you need to edit or remove it entirely you must remove it from the schedule view and the application management section under the agent. This creates more work. I would like to see it removed entirely if you end up removing from either end. For example, if you only remove it from the schedule view it will still show on a report.
The Calabrio tool is well suited for call center use. It provides the ability to track exceptions, adherence, performance, calls handled and many other features.
Read Piero Troia's full review
Nathaniel Brown profile photo
May 19, 2017

Calabrio ONE Review: "Calabrio's strengths and weaknesses"

We use Calabrio to monitor calls and as the forecasting, scheduling and reporting system for our contact center. Calabrio is used to forecast upcoming customer volume, monitor the quality of the contact that we have with our customers and to report on many of the key metrics within our contact center.
  • Calabrio's greatest asset is it's simplicity and usability. We are able to quickly train employees on the usage of the software and have them up and running on certain functions within day of introducing it to them.
  • The intra-day staffing in the WFM module does a good job of tracking intra-day volume patterns that would be tedious to track in a spreadsheet.
  • The dashboards in Kronos gives agents a quick view of many of the stats that they will be measured against.
  • Calabrio's scheduling module has room for improvement. I recommend adding options that will allow you to quickly add or delete multiple exceptions for a group or an individual.
  • Calabrio should add an option the will automatically optimize existing breaks and lunches based on the schedule rules and updates to schedules since they were initially published.
  • I'd like to have a feature in Calabrio that will automatically approve or deny employees requests for vacation based on the staffing number and other staff rules that are set.
  • For shift bidding, I'd like to have the option to create several schedule types and have Calabrio create the best coverage based on the available staff and the existing forecast.
  • In my practice, I have found that some reports have stats that should be weighed but are presented as a standard average (arithmetic mean) instead.
  • I'd like to have granular reporting on staff shrinkage that has occurred in the past so that I can use that data for future staff planning.
Calabrio does a good job of tracking intra-day trends and forecasting based on past trends. Performing multiple changes to schedules or making comples adjustments for an entire center is a place where Calabrio has room for improvement.
Read Nathaniel Brown's full review
Josie Trimnal profile photo
May 19, 2017

Calabrio ONE Review: "Calabrio - It's Worth It"

Calabrio ONE is used within our organization for quality management through call evaluation. The application is used in all areas of our organization for call recording and coaching purposes. Calabrio ONE assists with ensuring excellent customer experience in all contacts.
  • Ease of Use - Calabrio is incredibly easy to use, train and maintain.
  • Streamline Processes - Calabrio allows for the streamlining of the call evaluation and reporting processes.
  • Thorough - Many quality management products record only a small selection of calls, however, Calabrio does a fantastic job of recording all calls made on a daily basis.
  • Some features within Calabrio are, essentially, great features, however it does not seem as though these features were created with the end user in mind.
I absolutely love Calabrio and recommend it to as many people as I can. If an organization is in need of a quality management application, Calabrio is a great choice.
Read Josie Trimnal's full review

Calabrio ONE Scorecard Summary

About Calabrio ONE

The Calabrio ONE® software suite empowers organizations with easy-to-use tools that aim to provide a better understanding of the customer, based on analytic insights into their customer service contact center. According to the vendor, every customer interaction yields insights that expand customer-consciousness, for the service reps as well as the CEO, which the vendor says is important for driving growth and long-term corporate prosperity.

Calabrio solutions are built on an intuitive, web-based architecture that allows users to position their contact center as an epicenter for customer insight. Calabrio has been named “Leader” by Gartner in its Magic Quadrant for Customer Engagement Center Workforce Optimization (2015). The company is also a member of the Cisco Solution Partner Program and the Avaya DevConnect program.

Calabrio ONE Features

Has featureCustomizable, widget-based dashboards
Has featureRecord 100% of calls to comply with industry regulations or business rules, settle transaction disputes and defend against litigation
Has featureAdvanced call query options and powerful metadata tagging let users search among hundreds of thousands of logged interactions and play back relevant recordings quickly and easily
Has featureSecure, encrypted storage and playback
Has featureCalabrio’s unique 100 percent recording verification keeps users a step ahead of issues that could keep them from missing a critical call
Has featureCustomizable evaluation forms support multichannel quality assurance
Has featureScreen capture for a holistic view of each interaction
Has featureManual and automated pause and resume options support PCI, HIPAA or other compliance efforts at no additional cost
Has featureMeasure agent performance (including script and compliance adherence) and identify areas of improvement
Has featureSupport for leading post-call survey systems
Has featureStaffing Forecasts can be modeled using historical data from one day to over a year
Has featureDrag and drop schedule editing lets users make quick and easy changes, preview performance impact and put changes into production
Has featureDynamic Scheduling, Calabrio’s modern approach to shift-bidding, aligns agents’ scheduling desires with the staffing needs of the business
Has featureIntraday Dynamic Scheduling helps schedulers to resolve unforeseen changes in staffing requirements (like absenteeism, inclement weather or news incidents) by offering overtime or voluntary time off
Has featureDynamic Availability lets agents indicate their availability to work making it easier for WFM professionals to create schedules that agents like
Has featureOptimize agent break and lunch assignments in order to better utilize staff for better coverage
Has featureVacation planning tools synchronize time-off accrual and vacation allotments
Has featureIntegration with human resource systems (HRMS) to capture vacation and sick leave in enterprise staffing systems
Has featureStrategic planning uses historical data to create long-range staffing forecasts
Has featureWeb-based platform allows agents to see their schedules from anywhere with mobile device
Has featureScales from five to 50,000 agents
Has featureCalabrio is the only workforce optimization provider to integrate speech, desktop, and text analytics into a single, unified suite
Has featureAnalyze 100% of your customer interactions for a comprehensive view of the customer journey
Has featureOmnichannel text analytics reveals insights in any text-based customer data including emails, chats, social media, surveys, and more
Has featurePre-configured analytics tools—like Predictive Net Promoter Score (NPS), Predictive Evaluations, and Agent Benchmarking
Has featureRich data visualizations like phrase-clouds and interactive charts show a holistic view of the customer journey.
Has featureCreate a dedicated dashboard for business problems like customer retention, brand awareness, upsell and cross-sell opportunities, or script adherence and compliance.

Calabrio ONE Screenshots