Overall Satisfaction with Calabrio ONE
We use it primarily for audio and screen recordings for our call centers. Those calls get evaluated for quality control and regulation purposes. It is basically used as a QM product for us.
- The audio and screen recordings are done well at least with the collaboration with the Cisco platform.
- The platform is stable and does not fail much. The most resilient program for screen capture I have seen so far and I have used four platforms for QM.
- It is customizable and management of the platform is not that difficult.
- The platform at my current levels does not support NAT, not sure if the latest versions do.
- The service when running is resilient but can fail to start up sometimes, especially when there are windows updates that happen. A delayed service start did the trick for us regarding this disadvantage.
- The storage of files could have a better file structure based on date/time.
- It worked well for a client/call center that needed 100% call recordings. Now, it did not achieve 100% but it was pretty close and saved us penalty fees in general by meeting our SLAs.