Overall Satisfaction with CartoDB
Currently CartoDB is not being used by our company internally. Though there has been some talk of eventually doing so. We use for CartoDB as a tool to create interactive online web maps that accompany environmental documents we produce.
- Simiple UI.
- Great learning library full of videos.
- Professional quality cartography.
- The ability to easily customize legends like color swatch shape / size is missing.
- When you turn on the option for "mouse scroll wheel zoom" the system should automatically turn on the "Full Screen" mode as well. Because the scroll wheel zoom only works in full screen view.
- More visualization templates.
- We ended up winning a pretty large job that we used CartoDB to implement. So I would say that was a positive.