Overall Satisfaction with Cascade Server
We use Cascade Server across our entire university web site. It allows us to maintain consistency with branding while allowing individual departments to take control and ownership of their content.
- It is very easy to customize to your needs as well as your users needs. You can build out custom editors for different departments based on what kind of content the need to display.
- It is really easy to use one editor to populate multiple pages not only in the same site but using different sites as well.
- Since you can have multiple publish points, it is really easy to test out different design options when working on a redesign.
- A bit of a learning curve from administration stand point if you don't have any programming knowledge.
- We are able to provide content in multiple locations for our prospective and current students.
- Our users have a better editing experience.
- If we need to make a change to something, we can roll it out faster.
It is way beyond what LCMS is/was. Everything we wanted LCMS to do, Cascade did and did it perfectly.
Customer Service is amazing. Staff is helpful and friendly. Our users really like Cascade Server and it allows us to have a much better web experience.
Using Cascade Server
Cascade Server Implementation
Making sure that our export from our previous CMS was correct was crucial. If it wasn't, we would have been in a world of hurt. Thanks to the import tool Hannon Hill created, everything went great and all pages were successfully imported.
Cascade Server Support
The responses are quick and right on point. There is also a huge user support group as well.
Problems get solved
Kept well informed
No escalation required
Immediate help available
Support understands my problem
Support cares about my success
Quick Initial Response
Using Cascade Server
Like to use
Easy to use
Technical support not required
Quick to learn
Feel confident using
- Easy to sync new users.
- Very easy to edit content and publish entire site.
- Easy to test scripts before submitting them.
- Remembering steps can be a bit confusing at first.
- Some terminology can take a bit to grasp.