CheetahMail is User Friendly and Useful
Overall Satisfaction with CheetahMail
We utilize CheetahMail to send our day to day marketing and editorial emails to our client base of subscribers. It is mainly used by the marketing department in marketing emails that are sent out to promote newsletters, events, etc. It used in the this capacity several times a day, and we also follow up and keep track of metrics using the excellent metrics tools. In addition, the editorial team uses it to send out newsletters on a daily basis and track their performance. Our company has several publications and all of them use CheetahMail. Some use the program more than others as they have a higher level of communication needs.
The program works really well for our particular department because it allows us to communicate with our subscribers in a professional manner on a daily basis. We have it setup to allow unsubscribing and management of attributes for our subscribers across our website. It is very useful when it comes to ad operations because they can easily track the clicks and opens for any email that was sponsored by an advertiser. These metrics are hugely important when it comes to showing clients that their ad dollars are paying off.
CheetahMail has also been very useful in allowing our team to set up email deployments ahead of time and schedule them to go out without having to actually be online for the actual send. This is very important because we sometimes send out newsletters that are going out in the middle of the night so this automation step is very convenient.
Overall, CheetahMail has helped us to be organized, professional and streamlined in the way we send and track our communications with subscribers.
- Allows to easily track metrics to see results clearly
- Allows the scheduling of email sends in advance so you do not have to be present during the send
- Very user friendly and could easily be self taught
- The organization of CheetahMail could at times be better, as you create more and more mailings, they just pile up in a long list. It would be useful to be able to create folders to store specific mailings in. (ex. editorial, newsletters, marketing, etc.)
- Increased employee efficiency is the biggest gain we have had with CheetahMail. An email can be started from building process to send in less than 15 minutes.
- Sales Force,Exact Target,Constant Contact