Overall Satisfaction with Cisco ASA
Cisco ASA is one of the best security devices for routing, nat, and VPN. We are using this device for NAT and site-to-site VPN for secure communication between all my sites. I am working on this device for the last three years and we have connected all the sites through IPsec site to site VPN and work from home users using Cisco AnyConnect for access to the internal website and servers.
- You can easily configure a site-to-site VPN to connect multiple sites securely and also configure a remote VPN for home users.
- You can easily deploy the firewall in your existing network.
- You can easily manage and troubleshoot the issue.
- 24/7/365 technical support helps you to configure the new firewall.
- Lots of technical support documentation available on site.
- You can configure the ASA through ASDN. It is very difficult to configure and manage.
- 24/7 365 Technical Support
- Easy to deploy in an existing network.
- Cost is very low.
- Lots of documentation are available on site.
Do you think Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance (ASA) Software delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance (ASA) Software's feature set?
Did Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance (ASA) Software live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance (ASA) Software go as expected?
Would you buy Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance (ASA) Software again?
I always recommended the Cisco Asa for a small and middle-sized organization that doesn't need deep-level security. You can easily configure this firewall and the price of this firewall is very low. Everyone can easily purchase and configure and manage the firewall very easily. The logging is also very easy to understand and helps you to troubleshoot the issue.