Overall Satisfaction with Cisco Jasper
GUI interface is the best part of dealing with Cisco Jabber for both myself and other users at our organization. We required it to manage our department's resources because many people worked on various outlines. This application solved the issue. We replace every piece of equipment when it reaches the end of its useful life at our company. Control over one's devices is in the hands of the user. Using it, users can completely control their Internet connection, messages, and remote telephone services. It will allow us to connect with customers, one of the most important things you can do as a business owner or manager. The Cisco Jasper Control Center gives us the ability to troubleshoot and manage IoT deployments quickly and effectively.
- Different web interfaces and technologies, including the particle, are easy to use and connect for any user.
- The data is analyzed easily through the interface, and servers in the data center allow us to respond quickly.
- Occasionally, it takes a long time for things to load, but that is just a feature.
- There are a few minor glitches, but nothing that affects usage.
- It was assuring security as a vendor-based solution.
- It allows us to connect with our customers, which is a great business strategy.
- Its Control Center allows us to efficiently configure, manage, and troubleshoot IoT deployments via API or web interface.
- It enables us to manage IoT deployments and trust Cisco's superior customer service.
- It allows us to reduce costs, improve reliability, and quickly recoup our investment and achieve excellent results.
- It has complete control over its connection, messages, and remote phone services.
- Cisco Jasper 5G connectivity connects all devices well. It's a good choice for protecting sensitive data.
- Salesforce.com, Losant, Google Cloud IoT and C3 AI (formerly the C3 IoT Platform)
Salesforce was used to lower the cost, reduce time-to-market, and enable global deployments of IoT. Control and connection of various information technologies and web interfaces are more manageable with this software. For us, this means constantly searching for a global brand that we can trust while maintaining the highest quality standards.
Do you think Cisco Jasper delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Cisco Jasper's feature set?
Did Cisco Jasper live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Cisco Jasper go as expected?
Would you buy Cisco Jasper again?
Compared to any other, Cisco Jabber is the best option for us. A Particle is an excellent choice for businesses that need to set up multiple devices while maintaining greater control. There are many advantages, including computer-integration, DBA integration, and RPA integration. I've found it to be very user-friendly and straightforward to navigate. The best way to use it is through a graphical user interface (GUI).